• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Episode Questions for BSB Management

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Is there a shoot coming up of Kyler fucking Zach? On the welcome page their is a picture of Kyler fucking Zach. I was not sure if that was a promotional picture or not. I does have me looking forward to that episode though...:thumbup:

Is there a shoot coming up of Kyler fucking Zach? On the welcome page their is a picture of Kyler fucking Zach. I was not sure if that was a promotional picture or not. I does have me looking forward to that episode though...:thumbup:

I knew that someone would mention that. LOL It would be great if that was in an upcoming scene. But you're right of course Jayman that it could be a promotional photo where they are faking it. Or it could a photo taken during the practice session that didn't make it into the actual video. The world may never know.... haha

Haha this is actually a picture where Zach and Kyler were playing around before the shoot, so no it's not an upcoming video :( but who knows, maybe one day Kyler will really fuck Zach... At least with that picture, you can fantasize about it hehe

Haha this is actually a picture where Zach and Kyler were playing around before the shoot, so no it's not an upcoming video :( but who knows, maybe one day Kyler will really fuck Zach... At least with that picture, you can fantasize about it hehe

I hear that Scorpio. It looked pretty hot too...:sneaky2::blushing:

Dustin

Are we ever going to see Dustin Bottom? In one the episodes with Diesal, David mentioned that Dustin got fucked but still waiting for it. When is that episode going to be realesed?

Are we ever going to see Dustin Bottom? In one the episodes with Diesal, David mentioned that Dustin got fucked but still waiting for it. When is that episode going to be realesed?

I am not sure that ever happened. I must have missed that interview. It was always my understanding that Dustin was a devout top... I would be interested to see what David has to say about this just in case I did miss something. :wink: Although, now might not be the time to post that kind of video...:001_unsure:

If that episode ever existed, Dustin bottoming, it may be worth a fortune now. But at last it is only a dream!