• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

EJ the construction guy with blue eyes

Awesome point Tampa. I agree that it would add some dimension to the scene. I do hope more guys agree to it. As David has said many times, sex is hard enough most times let a lone kissing. E.J. seems very up to the task. I may need to buy a piece of property in FL for E.J. to come and repair. I think I might even be willing to destroy something for him to fix. LOL:001_unsure:

If he showed up at my place to do work wearing jeans, a tool belt and nothing else I'm not sure I could keep it together. Once he started talking to me and flashing me those piercing blue eyes I might forget my own name. LOL

I don't usually go for the tatooed guys but I'll make an exception for him. Maybe he's one that Scorpio and I can agree on?

If he showed up at my place to do work wearing jeans, a tool belt and nothing else I'm not sure I could keep it together. Once he started talking to me and flashing me those piercing blue eyes I might forget my own name. LOL

I think I can agree with that to a point. I am sure I could find thing to repair in may odd and precarious positions. LOL I think my name would be the least of my concerns. LOL:drool::001_tongue:

Pareeee!!!!!!! ITA about the camera, very annoying.

My dear friend, if he fucked his gf like that she'd fall asleep! But as you stated it was his first time at bat so I guess I can give him some latitude. We will see if his technique has improved with time (and experience?).

Be well,

Jayce

Good point, Jayce! Most girls would either fall asleep, or take over! LOL! Maybe it was the camera clicking? He was distracted. I know I was! LOL!

Just saw EJ's job interview. Hummmmm, he's mighty cocky (in several ways). But gotta love those puppy dog eyes. Reading other's comments, he knows what he's getting into. Beautiful skin . . . I will live with the tats, I guess. Note to david: Sometimes I like to see an un-cut guy before he's totally erect. But then EJ is a horny boy. Maybe you'd have to catch him in the parking lot before he is "up." Okay, I'm gonna go see if I can view his efforts on the amateur site.

There is more of EJ coming up. For those that are interested in the production calender behind him...go to the photo gallery and click on the pic...it will enlarge and you can see the production schedule. I believe in the pics you will be able to see last March's production schedule. As you can see we block off certain days and weeks for production and by now everyone knows what Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals stands for. Also as you can tell the calender has March 2009 on it. This is why I tell you guys we are much ahead of what your seeing on the site. EJ's video was taken in Feb. 2009 so we have a lot of content already filmed and a lot of new guys and exciting action up & coming!!!

There is more of EJ coming up. For those that are interested in the production calender behind him...go to the photo gallery and click on the pic...it will enlarge and you can see the production schedule. I believe in the pics you will be able to see last March's production schedule. As you can see we block off certain days and weeks for production and by now everyone knows what Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals stands for. Also as you can tell the calender has March 2009 on it. This is why I tell you guys we are much ahead of what your seeing on the site. EJ's video was taken in Feb. 2009 so we have a lot of content already filmed and a lot of new guys and exciting action up & coming!!!

Thanks, David! I will check out the calendar.

I sure hope the action is up and cumming!! :biggrin:

Missed Something

Nice scene. Wonder how often David get cum on his office floor :w00t: BTW David, Nice office. I loved the Broke Straight Boys poster.

EJ may have it all. Nice dick, willing, personality and those dreamy eyes! What's not to like. We'll have to see how he handles sucking some cock and can get fucked. I think he might make a nice flip flopper. A replacement for Danny maybe?

All in all David scores again.:thumbup1:

Be well,

Jayce

Why does Danny have to be replaced? Is that for real, David?

Yeah, I'm with Elyot! David, say it isn't so! I have a very good friend that is going to be devastated if this is true! Frankly, I will be very bummed out myself..................

Yeah, I'm with Elyot! David, say it isn't so! I have a very good friend that is going to be devastated if this is true! Frankly, I will be very bummed out myself..................

I'm in major denial myself. (Holding fingers in ears) Lalalalalalalalala....

I'm just hoping his dad will chill out and let him go back to making some money again.