• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

EJ the construction guy with blue eyes

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
Nice scene. Wonder how often David get cum on his office floor :w00t: BTW David, Nice office. I loved the Broke Straight Boys poster.

EJ may have it all. Nice dick, willing, personality and those dreamy eyes! What's not to like. We'll have to see how he handles sucking some cock and can get fucked. I think he might make a nice flip flopper. A replacement for Danny maybe?

All in all David scores again.:thumbup1:

Be well,

Jayce

He seems open to anything. Gotta love those blue eyes. It didn't take him long to shoot. As David said, he was excited! :wink: I like him.
I kept trying to read the wall calendar. I couldn't read it, but was hoping to see who was scheduled for a shoot! :biggrin:

Watched EJ’s scene it was hot, he has dreamy blue eyes and a hot body. After watching it we thought we recognized him from somewhere especially his tattoo on his stomach, so while I had a break from school today I got to looking. And yup, there he was Amateur boys in the bonus sites, 11/23/07 and 1/18/08 scenes. Totally hot scenes. I hope he does as well on Broke Straight Boys!
Keep it real:
J and D

I haven't seen it yet, I'm downloading it now, but it does look like a full calender behind him. He is cute and has a big dick.

I think he looks much cuter now than he did over a year ago in ABFT.

LOL...the calender does get filled with production dates...this is my office but my new office will be bigger...we are moving...can't wait!!!

I think he looks much cuter now than he did over a year ago in ABFT.

If you are a fantasy believer then please stop reading here!

Watched both scenes on ABFT. I agree with my good friend Tampa that he does look much better now.

Now, I know he gets excited but he was full on hard when the pants came off in the first scene. In fact we really never have had a good look at his foreskin (a glimpse in the shower doesn't count).

He is an aggressive kisser. He initiated it and was the one to be "out front". I like that as it promises for some good stuff on Broke Straight Boys

His first go at a BJ was ok, and he didn't really know his way around a dick. The second outing was a little better. Hopefully his technique has improved.

He has a great endowment, but his anal technique left me hitting fast forward. In and out without any angle deviations, long and slow pumps, and no short pounding. He reminded me of a total bottom topping (What the hell do I do now?). Hopefully David gets him to bottom cause I think this guy might be a screamer!

He does come off with a great personality. All in all, I like this boy!

Be well,

Jayce

LOL...the calender does get filled with production dates...this is my office but my new office will be bigger...we are moving...can't wait!!!

David, you are a bit of a tease! :biggrin: If you were going to show the calendar, you should have at least zoomed in on it a time or 2! :wink:

I am looking forward to your new digs! :thumbup1:

The thumbnails on that bonus site are so small and hard to focus on. I'll pass on finding EJ until I have an hour or two to look through every entry...

The thumbnails on that bonus site are so small and hard to focus on. I'll pass on finding EJ until I have an hour or two to look through every entry...

Baal, the dates of the vids are already listed in Bookse's post. Alll you have to do is look for 2 dates in the thumbnails and you've got the right vids.

If you are a fantasy believer then please stop reading here!

Watched both scenes on ABFT. I agree with my good friend Tampa that he does look much better now.

Now, I know he gets excited but he was full on hard when the pants came off in the first scene. In fact we really never have had a good look at his foreskin (a glimpse in the shower doesn't count).

He is an aggressive kisser. He initiated it and was the one to be "out front". I like that as it promises for some good stuff on Broke Straight Boys

His first go at a BJ was ok, and he didn't really know his way around a dick. The second outing was a little better. Hopefully his technique has improved.

He has a great endowment, but his anal technique left me hitting fast forward. In and out without any angle deviations, long and slow pumps, and no short pounding. He reminded me of a total bottom topping (What the hell do I do now?). Hopefully David gets him to bottom cause I think this guy might be a screamer!

He does come off with a great personality. All in all, I like this boy!

Be well,

Jayce

But as a straightboy, how would he know how to fuck a boy?

I will say, the first vid he was in, is so annoying. I do not like the camera clicking! If Broke Straight Boys did that, I'd be outta here!

I missed that post but in my defense I have needed glasses for years...

But as a straightboy, how would he know how to fuck a boy?

I will say, the first vid he was in, is so annoying. I do not like the camera clicking! If Broke Straight Boys did that, I'd be outta here!

Pareeee!!!!!!! ITA about the camera, very annoying.

My dear friend, if he fucked his gf like that she'd fall asleep! But as you stated it was his first time at bat so I guess I can give him some latitude. We will see if his technique has improved with time (and experience?).

Be well,

Jayce

Wow, he is a really great guy. David thank you for taping an interview session. that was very impressive. E.J. has a lot of potential. I lookd forward to seeing more of him.:biggrin::wink:

I think it's great that David asked him about kissing another guy. I hope he asks that of most of his new models. They may say no way but you never know how many might be open to the possibilty. If they are asked that in the beginning when they are trying hard to get the job then we may get more kissing out of the straighties. :thumbup1:

Thanks for asking him that David. I'm a big fan of watching guys kiss. Especially straight ones. lol I know that even with all your charm and skills of persuasion that you won't get all of them to agree to it. But even if you could get 1 out of 4 or 1 out of 5 straight guys to agree to it up front in the interview process it would add another great dimension to the site content. You da man! :001_smile:

I think it's great that David asked him about kissing another guy. I hope he asks that of most of his new models. They may say no way but you never know how many might be open to the possibilty. If they are asked that in the beginning when they are trying hard to get the job then we may get more kissing out of the straighties. :thumbup1:

Thanks for asking him that David. I'm a big fan of watching guys kiss. Especially straight ones. lol I know that even with all your charm and skills of persuasion that you won't get all of them to agree to it. But even if you could get 1 out of 4 or 1 out of 5 straight guys to agree to it up front in the interview process it would add another great dimension to the site content. You da man! :001_smile:

Awesome point Tampa. I agree that it would add some dimension to the scene. I do hope more guys agree to it. As David has said many times, sex is hard enough most times let a lone kissing. E.J. seems very up to the task. I may need to buy a piece of property in FL for E.J. to come and repair. I think I might even be willing to destroy something for him to fix. LOL:001_unsure: