• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ej & bobby

lee

Reaction score
Now that the kind of seen this sight is for. to see EJ strart out as a typical straight boy and progress as the seen went on to cumming while he was getting fucked. man that one of the hottest seen.:w00t:

I'm looking forward to watching it. Even though Bobby is not my type at all I do find him sexy in his own way. And his personality does have a certain charm. I think his dick is beautiful. lol

Hot shoot. Both guys eased into it and then really got with the program. Was a very hot scene. Seeing Bobby back in white briefs was also hot. Glad that briefs seem to be E J's choice. Let's see what else E J can construct with Bobby :) Would love to see some sucking through those tighty whities. Underwear foreplay can be pretty hot for guys who like undies.

Last edited:
Bobby

I find Bobby so sexy, would like to see him getting up to much, much more cock. Would be great if you could get him to kiss...:tongue_smilie:

Now that the kind of seen this sight is for. to see EJ strart out as a typical straight boy and progress as the seen went on to cumming while he was getting fucked. man that one of the hottest seen.:w00t:

Lee, you are right, that was one of the hottest scenes I've seen here on Broke Straight Boys

Good job boys.

David, you do your job very well. It was one of the best I've ever seen. That alone is worth my membership fees.