• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dustin's Demise

white2love

Reaction score
What did Broke Straight Boys do about the death of Dustin? How is Austin taking his death? I often return to the coupling of Dustin and Austin where Dustin fucked and screwed Austin so well that he said "It's so gooood" several times before he shot his load while Dustin was still fucking and screwing him, THE ULTIMATE FUCK AND SCREWING!! That's when the top has fucked and screwed well when the bottom shoots his load unexpectedly WHILE he is being fucked and screwed! I liked Dustin and thought highly of him! HE WAS ALWAYS SEXY WHEN HE FUCKED AND SCREWED WHILE WEARING HIS BASEBALL CAP!! I apologize for just receiving the news!

God Bless him! I agree with you, Dustin was extra exciting when he fucked another guy. Not to be morbid, but what happened to him?

Dustin'e death

God Bless him! I agree with you, Dustin was extra exciting when he fucked another guy. Not to be morbid, but what happened to him?

See the thread below on 'Dustin died'. The link to the info about his death is on there. Most of us know about it and probably don't care to recount the story as it's pretty upsetting.

I think the site manager Mark stated that enough had been posted about Dustin's sad fate. So let us all abide by his wishes.

I think the site manager Mark stated that enough had been posted about Dustin's sad fate. So let us all abide by his wishes.
I believe that Mark, the site owner, had suggested that enough was said, and there were those of us who disagreed with his suggestion. Although the majority of the regular posters have all had our say, on the grim circumstances of his death, and sadly the waste of a young man's life; there would be guys who do not frequent the message board, or new members of Broke Straight Boys finding out later on, and whenever they found out, they too need a place to vent, and mourn.

Just because we have passed the initial mourning period for Dustin/Andrew, do we have the right to deny other member's who are just now discovering the horror of the circumstances, a place to do the same?

I believe that Mark, the site owner, had suggested that enough was said, and there were those of us who disagreed with his suggestion. Although the majority of the regular posters have all had our say, on the grim circumstances of his death, and sadly the waste of a young man's life; there would be guys who do not frequent the message board, or new members of Broke Straight Boys finding out later on, and whenever they found out, they too need a place to vent, and mourn.

Just because we have passed the initial mourning period for Dustin/Andrew, do we have the right to deny other member's who are just now discovering the horror of the circumstances, a place to do the same?

I agree that they should be able to mourn, too. I'm sure they'll understand why many don't want to revisit it, but they should at least know what happened. Fortunately, the info is on one of the other threads, and that will help them understand.

I am on here often but still for some unknow reason did not see the posting. I found out yesterday and was in true mourning for him. I propose a wall of mourning somewhere where we can express our feelings and hopfully his soul will be comforted by our love for him. It can be done in a completly non sexual way if thats what people want. It helped me grieve for him by posting on the other forum. We should get over the grieving but never forget him.