• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Duncan & Tristan

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I thought this scene was pretty "run of the mill" but I did like it!! I still think Duncans best scenes were with Little Anthony and the flip-flop with Paul. These guys seemed to handle and enjoy that big dick better then anyone else. Time for Damien to hop on and go for a ride, as he is by far the best nasculine bottom right now.

I thought this scene was pretty "run of the mill" but I did like it!! I still think Duncans best scenes were with Little Anthony and the flip-flop with Paul. These guys seemed to handle and enjoy that big dick better then anyone else. Time for Damien to hop on and go for a ride, as he is by far the best nasculine bottom right now.

I agree Peter, Damien hasn't had a scene with "the Donkey" yet has he? Don't get me wrong, he's had a few "better than average" sized scene partners though! I applaud Tristan for being one of the few models introduced during his time; Kyle, Griffin, Shane and Colby, Tristan is the one of the few still coming back to entertain! Good on him!

I read a comment recently that, "Broke Straight Boys has to dip into their own modeling pool to bring a model to Broke Straight Boys that has performed elsewhere. I would have suspected Broke Straight Boys might have had fresh models applying from the woodwork." But, as I look at some of the many "new models" introduced recently, only a few have gone beyond their solos, and a duo scene. So, perhaps "easier said than done." That is why I appreciate the models who do return and do scenes....like Duncan & Tristan!

I wanted to point out that there is a glitch in the rating system right now. This morning when I went to rate this scene, it only had 4 stars to choose from instead of 5. So the highest rating one could give it is/was 4 stars.

This happened recently on another new video I saw. When I went back later to the page it had the 5th star again. Sounds like something the tech team should look into.

I must say that although this vid was not stellar, I quite enjoyed it. For one thing, Duncan's hair looked great. I could run my fingers through it all day. haha Duncan also really got to show off more of his full length and girth in this scene. Great cumshots by both models also.

I enjoyed the banter and hearing the background story of the bite. Dang. That was one heck of a bite, to go all the way through pants and still break so deeply through the skin. I'd be wondering if I needed to get a rabies shot. lol That's pretty messed up though. Seriously.

I guess the thing that I took away most from this video is how much I enjoyed Duncan today. When Clay filmed him I usually found Duncan's giggling and mumbling monosyllabic responses annoying. There were times I found him so tedious. It was kind of like, "Dude. Could you please talk, enunciate and say a full sentence from beginning to end?" I was very impressed with how Johnny handled this here. He took on the issue right up front and reminded all of us that Duncan giggles out of nervousness. I would assume it's his way of coping with the stress of being asked to talk on camera when he's still very shy about it. Johnny's playful teasing of him on that count drove the point home. So I could then see it as a form of stage fright and a fear of public speaking. Which I can relate to.

Under Johnny's style of questioning we got about 2 paragraphs of sentences from Duncan today. That's gotta be a record. lol I learned more about him in this one episode than I have in all the others combined. Where once I saw Duncan's manner of speech annoying, I now saw it as sweet and endearing. Taking something that might be considered a negative and turning it instead into a positive... That's what a good director does! :)

Thank you Johnny for allowing me (us?) to see Duncan in a new light. :001_smile:

Last edited:
I liked this scene a lot. Most due to Duncan. Nothing against Tristan he is getting better all the time.But I really liked
Duncan he seems to be growing up nicely.He looked better than ever. Maybe more confident . His hair looked great his body
never looked so good.His cock really looks like it has grown.Always kind of liked him .But did not really think of him
much.He has now moved into my favorite list.He has a winning smile.Maybe he just needed to get a little older. Still a boy
but something seems to to have changed.He has become a better looking Boy...To me at least...

I enjoyed it but it was not anything great or special. The last 4 updates were all very poor in my opinion and the first time since I joined Broke Straight Boys that 4 consecutive scenes were so poorly rated and reviewed. I really hope Broke Straight Boys gets its act together. I have hope that the next 2 updates will make up for the disasters the last 4 were. I am very excited for the next two updates cause the pairings are excellent.

Liked this video very much-duncan's "giggles" are so wild - thanks to both boys for an entertaining scene! Good thing his wild woman didn't bite further up or we may not have seen this video!

Huhuhuhu...yeah! I gave it a 4. I think Johnny was the funniest. Thanks guys; a good time had by all!:blushing:

I wanted to point out that there is a glitch in the rating system right now. This morning when I went to rate this scene, it only had 4 stars to choose from instead of 5. So the highest rating one could give it is/was 4 stars.

This happened recently on another new video I saw. When I went back later to the page it had the 5th star again. Sounds like something the tech team should look into.

I rated it a 4 when there were a mere 4 stars. There are 5 now, but too late to change my vote.
I thought the models were well into their individual and unique forms in this scene, although this scene mirrored many others with different models. Both models would perform well with just about anyone else, give or take a minor few. I am most optimistic for better things to "cum" when it comes to Tristan and Duncan.
I do not think we should pair either with Paul just yet. It seems Paul is going to get a ton of 'exposure' in upcoming videos. I hope this is not too much of a good thing. Too much pepper can spoil any dish, and Paul is definitely HOT. I can only hope Broke Straight Boys does not opt to "Paul" us to death. Allow other models to show off. Regardless, I am expecting great things from Paul.

I agree Peter, Damien hasn't had a scene with "the Donkey" yet has he? Don't get me wrong, he's had a few "better than average" sized scene partners though! I applaud Tristan for being one of the few models introduced during his time; Kyle, Griffin, Shane and Colby, Tristan is the one of the few still coming back to entertain! Good on him!

I read a comment recently that, "Broke Straight Boys has to dip into their own modeling pool to bring a model to Broke Straight Boys that has performed elsewhere. I would have suspected Broke Straight Boys might have had fresh models applying from the woodwork." But, as I look at some of the many "new models" introduced recently, only a few have gone beyond their solos, and a duo scene. So, perhaps "easier said than done." That is why I appreciate the models who do return and do scenes....like Duncan & Tristan!

I take responsibility for that comment with certain positive aspirations for Broke Straight Boys, and I stand behind it.

Gave it a 1.... did nothing for me! I would write more but it would only go down hill from here.

Gave it a 1.... did nothing for me! I would write more but it would only go down hill from here.

You were astute in your opinion, using the LESS IS MORE approach quite well.

So nice to see Duncan again. He's beautiful, sweet natured and always gives it his all even when asked to suck a limp dick. He likes having his balls sucked but with the position Tristan was asked to suck his cock that was impossible. Getting weary of the fucking on the arm of that chair, but always happy to see Duncan. I'd like to see what Damien and Duncan could do together.
Just a thought how did Broke Straight Boys let Sam get away? He's really looking hot now and sexually adventurous. Now that he's on another site do you think that will qualify him to be brought back to Broke Straight Boys?

So nice to see Duncan again. He's beautiful, sweet natured and always gives it his all even when asked to suck a limp dick. He likes having his balls sucked but with the position Tristan was asked to suck his cock that was impossible. Getting weary of the fucking on the arm of that chair, but always happy to see Duncan. I'd like to see what Damien and Duncan could do together.
Just a thought how did Broke Straight Boys let Sam get away? He's really looking hot now and sexually adventurous. Now that he's on another site do you think that will qualify him to be brought back to Broke Straight Boys?

I'm not sure if you realize it elyot1 but, BluMedia, more specifically Mark, owns this site (Broke Straight Boys) and College Dudes (another pay site). I am happy to say, Sam has been featured in several scenes there. So, they didn't really let him get away! And yes, he's even hotter!!!