• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

DTLA/BSB TV links for UK subscribers, please?

I have my DVR set to record each show, and there were two episodes last weekend. Jimmy appears in a non speaking role in one, in a pool wearing his swim suit, (looking good). The other episode he talks with the lead character about the times he used to surf with the lead's former boyfriend.

There is what I found to be a very hot scene at the end of one of the episodes, where the lead character is working at home with his young straight protege, and the young straight guy offers himself as re-payment for all the help, and as the scene fades at the end of the episode, the shirtless buffed young blonde straight boy puts his crotch in the face of his gay co-worker, his pants come down, (we see a very nice ass), as apparently the young straightie is about to receive a blowjob. That is my idea of HOT. :biggrin:

You are talking about the 2 shows from 12 am to 1 am tonight. Right? That's what my DVR is set to record. :) If it's at another time, please let me/us know. :)

Jimmy was a Broke Straight Boys boy before my membership so for me watching DTLA wasn't all about him. So, Jimmy aside, I still really enjoyed lots of things about the show...the premise and even the scenery are so different to anything I've ever watched before...

...and thanks, Robert, for explaining how to shield my ip address :smile: