• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

DTLA/BSB TV links for UK subscribers, please?

tangogent

Reaction score
Dear Mark, Clay, WebMonkey, et al.,

You have been generous to share links for US-based subscribers to
view your growing output of television work.

However, those of us in the UK aren't able to use those links.

Is there a way you can include us in this generosity?

Many thanks and extreme appreciation for all you do,
TG

PS Anybody else needing a UK link?

Dear Rrhill,

Of course, IT wizard that you are, you have an answer for me.

Sadly, the link which allowed you to watch the episode is still
blocking me on geographical grounds.

I'll take a stab at downloading Hotspotshield and see how that
goes.

Many thanks, my fellow non-Yank,
TG
x

Thought I would be a nice guy and download that Hotspotshield stuff I don't plan on watching DT:A but I thought I would help I checked the link b4 having that and it wouldn't work once getting the HSS I can now watch the DTLA link p.s I downloaded the free one not the free trial just the full on free product ads get a lil annoying but that is all WOOP WOOP! Now I can watch stuff on Hulu haha

Last edited:
Well Mark, with help of some software, we all can watch the episode on Logo TV now.

For Tangogent, read more at: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402836,00.asp

After installing the software you should be able to watch the episode. Do not forget to disable the software when you're done watching, that will remove the advertising banners, and restore your original IP number.

I am in the UK and just downloaded that hotspot shield thing and then click connect when it is downloaded and now I can watch anything from Hulu and logo it's awesome :D

I do enjoy the show; I hope Jimmy remains a staple in the series. What part did you play Mark in having Jimmy part of the show?
I watched last night's episode, but sadly no Jimmy. I don't remember the character's names, but the boyfriend who broke up with the star of the show said that he has been spending his day's surfing with the straight neighbor downstairs. Is that Jimmy?

As long as there is a possibility of seeing more of Jimmy, I will keep viewing the show.

Well Mark, with help of some software, we all can watch the episode on Logo TV now.

For Tangogent, read more at: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402836,00.asp

After installing the software you should be able to watch the episode. Do not forget to disable the software when you're done watching, that will remove the advertising banners, and restore your original IP number.

I've got a MAC :eek:(

Checked it... and the software works on your Mac too! : -)

Hotspot Shield runs on:
– Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
– Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
– iOS
– Android 2.x and 4.x

I do enjoy the show; I hope Jimmy remains a staple in the series. What part did you play Mark in having Jimmy part of the show?

The details are a bit complicated but having Jimmy written into the script was the best part for me. Be sure to watch the show on Nov 22nd because Jimmy is in that one. :)