• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Dr Rimmerman and Ty," - 23 Apr 09

kriskokid

Virgin
Reaction score
(I checked the Forum option on College Boy Physicals and ended up here so I assume I am in the correct forum)

My compliments to the sound man for this movie. As a new member, I've found that in general, it is difficult to hear the dialogue in the movies on this family of sites. There is significant variation in the sound levels in most of the movies. One scene the sound is correct, then a model groans or shrieks loudly enough to wake the neighbors. This flick had easily heard dialogue, at a constant sound level: that helps tremendously in the fantasy of watching your movies. If you can buy the bit, the over all experience of watching is greatly improved.

It was also the hottest thing I've seen here, to date. I'd like to offer blowjob lessons to Ty. He really shouldn't be choking on Dr Rimmerman's penis! (I realize the choking is part of the fun, helping the neophyte image.)

As a 73 year old fart whose sex life is mostly memories; I have a pacemaker too- this flick got me so hot I actually had an orgasm with a real (semi) hard-on, and I went into atrial fibrillation again, and it went on for 20 minutes. My gawd. I don't want these movies to kill me!

I have also had a prostatectomy, and I am amazed, and pleased that, despite ninety percent prostate tissue removal, two yrs after the procedure enough tissue has remained I can produce seminal fluid. Only a fraction as much as before, but it is there.

I checked on the net, and all the Googled hits I checked said sex was safe with a pacemaker. Does anybody else on line have any experience/expertise in this area they'd be willing to share? I didn't think I was about to make the final exit, but all the post ejaculatory whoo-ha with my pacemaker made me a little concerned.

KK :biggrin:

That was one of the best episodes yet. Wow, Dr. Rimmerman now has his Ph.D. too. Ok david you went with some of the hypnosis stuff that MarkyMark and I suggested. that was great.:biggrin:

(I checked the Forum option on College Boy Physicals and ended up here so I assume I am in the correct forum)

My compliments to the sound man for this movie. As a new member, I've found that in general, it is difficult to hear the dialogue in the movies on this family of sites. There is significant variation in the sound levels in most of the movies. One scene the sound is correct, then a model groans or shrieks loudly enough to wake the neighbors. This flick had easily heard dialogue, at a constant sound level: that helps tremendously in the fantasy of watching your movies. If you can buy the bit, the over all experience of watching is greatly improved.

It was also the hottest thing I've seen here, to date. I'd like to offer blowjob lessons to Ty. He really shouldn't be choking on Dr Rimmerman's penis! (I realize the choking is part of the fun, helping the neophyte image.)

As a 73 year old fart whose sex life is mostly memories; I have a pacemaker too- this flick got me so hot I actually had an orgasm with a real (semi) hard-on, and I went into atrial fibrillation again, and it went on for 20 minutes. My gawd. I don't want these movies to kill me!

I have also had a prostatectomy, and I am amazed, and pleased that, despite ninety percent prostate tissue removal, two yrs after the procedure enough tissue has remained I can produce seminal fluid. Only a fraction as much as before, but it is there.

I checked on the net, and all the Googled hits I checked said sex was safe with a pacemaker. Does anybody else on line have any experience/expertise in this area they'd be willing to share? I didn't think I was about to make the final exit, but all the post ejaculatory whoo-ha with my pacemaker made me a little concerned.

Hi KK.
First welcome to the site.
My advice to you would be to speak to your doctor and tell him what happened and get advice from him he is the person who knows you and your medical history.
Reuben.

Sex at any age has to be good for you. Besides if you are going to go; could you think of a better way to go? I believe the pace makers also have alerts when they are getting over stressed. I would just make sure that your partners get certified in CPR and have a good time in the interim.:wink:

Sex at any age has to be good for you. Besides if you are going to go; could you think of a better way to go? I believe the pace makers also have alerts when they are getting over stressed. I would just make sure that your partners get certified in CPR and have a good time in the interim.:wink:

LOL Jay.
Reub