• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Double Edged Sword

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Lately we have "newbies" coming out of the woodwork.

On one hand that is a GOOD thing, but on the other hand..........

It is cutting into screen time for CHAD!!!!!!!!!!:crying2::001_wub::crying2:

Lately we have "newbies" coming out of the woodwork.

On one hand that is a GOOD thing, but on the other hand..........

It is cutting into screen time for CHAD!!!!!!!!!!:crying2::001_wub::crying2:

But just think, Ms. K, more virgins for our man Chad to de-flower!!!:biggrin:

Or more threeways and fourgys. What is the longest scene on Broke Straight Boys anyway? They can be videoed and then shown as part one and part two if they are longer. It is kind of strange how the mission of the site fights against the idea of getting attached to favorites. The premise would seem to be four scenes and you are done.

I agree we have had quite a few solos in the past 30 days. They are eating up screen time for chad and the gang. I miss Conner and Colin a lot. Just to mention a few

I remember some old ones that were over 30 minutes. They can run as long as needed as long as there is some real action going on. They may have enough guys for another bukake scene. Maybe this time they could find a bukake boy that will consume all of his cum offerings straight from the tap. Now i'm already getting overheated. he he he slurp.

I agree we have had quite a few solos in the past 30 days. They are eating up screen time for chad and the gang. I miss Conner and Colin a lot. Just to mention a few

New models and new faces are a very good thing. The only real downside for me is when we have to deal with so many solos.

Where is Chad and the other guys? Newbies are ok some of the time, but I really long for some of the "old" favorites.

I know that we all have different taste, but none of the new guys are THIS HOT!!!!!!

chad-hq-900x600-04.jpg

I get to meet Chad here in February. I will have a long talk with him about this haha.

As for solo's I know they aren't as fun to watch but for some guys it is the only way we get them to do this. We have to start somewhere with certain guys. :p

I disagree Mark. I really think if you put the newbies in a situation that makes them feel most comfortable, and yet most aroused, I think you will end up with an episode that is both hot and fun to watch. So we are agreed...send them to Ms. K's house along with Chad and have that tag team work their magic! True, some may not make it out alive, but those that do will be the cream of the crop...if there is any cream left in them. Just sayin':001_tongue:

I get to meet Chad here in February. I will have a long talk with him about this haha.

As for solo's I know they aren't as fun to watch but for some guys it is the only way we get them to do this. We have to start somewhere with certain guys. :p

If CHAD:001_wub: is coming to Denver to see you, does that mean he will be on the pride tour this year?

If that is something that you are considering...........I must ask you how your security is? We wouldn't want anything happening to CHAD:001_wub:, while he is out promoting Broke Straight Boys

If CHAD:001_wub: is coming to Denver to see you, does that mean he will be on the pride tour this year?

If that is something that you are considering...........I must ask you how your security is? We wouldn't want anything happening to CHAD:001_wub:, while he is out promoting Broke Straight Boys

No he's not coming here. ;)

Virgin asses

:smiley-sex011:
But just think, Ms. K, more virgins for our man Chad to de-flower!!!:biggrin:

Did you write "virgins"? I have long been too disappointed and misled as to what "virgin" means on Broke Straight Boys I have been too long a veteran of foreign wars to not know what a "virgin" ass is and when it is not. I have seen too few "virgin" asses on Broke Straight Boys even with the new recruits.

I've been a member for a few years now (not on the forum the whole time), but I don't remember ever seeing a pic of you Mark. You are hot! Could very well be a model on your site. I like the concept of starting the models off slow and letting them build up to sex. It was what originally turned me on to this site in the first place.

I've been a member for a few years now (not on the forum the whole time), but I don't remember ever seeing a pic of you Mark. You are hot! Could very well be a model on your site. I like the concept of starting the models off slow and letting them build up to sex. It was what originally turned me on to this site in the first place.

Thanks so much for the compliment. :)