• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Does Jayman have a big dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no shame in nudity. jay, if you will post a dick pick so will I. I only have one, from the neck down, but it is me, taken when I was in college by one of my fraternity brothers.

Absolutely not. "I'm so sexy... :001_unsure:":biggrin:

Attachments

• fat_bastard.jpg
    fat_bastard.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 39
Mitch, you are a great guy and a fun loving person in general. I can see you and your ex had some great things in common. Your ex used to really push the envelope in here sometimes with thought provoking controversy. In some ways you remind me of him. In case you didn't know; he also led an uprising to get nude photos of me. LOL He really was a great guy who would sometimes come across as being very critical and negative. Nothing ever seemed good enough for him and he always wanted more. I understood he just wanted to bring out the best in everyone and he wanted the best for everyone. To have the ability to bring out the best in people is a fantastic redeeming quality. I think you both have that in common. I love you both for that quality. You also have the same tenacity for not giving up. You are ever vigilant and surreptitious in your approach when the person you are trying to raise up refuses. Bless your heart for the many lessons you have given and to the souls you have helped elevate to greatness.

As far as posting the pictures that you want goes; I am sorry. I respectfully decline. I know how this thing goes. You give people a peek and they want the whole package. Then there is comparison, and so forth. This incessant show me yours and I will show you mine is fun when you are alone in pvt. with a good friend. I guess in here is ok to if you are fine with being an exhibitionist to the world. Today I have a voice and an opinion and not just a body. Bless your heart for trying; however, I prefer to use my voice. I do appreciate a little attention here and there just like any body else; I am not here to be ogled. Some day I may post some penis shots or more, but in my own time and when I feel like I want my pictures posted. I am in here to have fun with you and other members. I know you are having fun and trying to get some action moving on the Forum. I appreciate your motive. It is more your approach I am not so fond of. LOL I must say you do keep me on my toes. If not for your post; I may not have reached my 1,000th post until the ides of March. That would not have been a good omen for me. LOL. My hay days of stripping and modeling are a piece of my life I will enjoy, cherish, and remember all of my life. Those days are behind me for now and I have moved on to new endeavors with a brighter future just being a kind and ever vigilant humanitarian. Trust me; when I say this, I am very proud of me and my body. However; these days I am not quite the eye candy I was in my hay day. I am ok with that. I still do have some candy left for those romantic encounters with Mr. or Ms. Right. Catch me at a nude beach sometime. Maybe you can catch me in Palma. IALFTT (I am looking forward to that)

I feel that there are plenty of good looking models on this site that are being paid to get naked for your amusement and pleasure. Feel free to post your own nude pictures if you choose to. It is an open Forum. I think the only requirement is that you need to be at least 18 in the photos. So, if you really want to post your own nudes go ahead. We are not holding you back. I certainly hope you would be brave enough to post them whether or not I ever post any more of me.

Bless your heart…I will love you always.

Last edited:
Last Word

Well, we have had the last word. Respectfully I say that we end this thread. WE HAVE HAD OUR FUN AND NOW IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON.

Mitch please close the thread.

No offense intended to anyone.....

Yours,

Jayce

Last edited:
Well, we have had the last word. Respectfully I say that we end this thread. WE HAVE HAD OUR FUN AND NOW IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON.

Yours,

Jayce

None was ever taken... I was just running out of creative ways to dodge the bullet. LOL So, it was easier to say not today. LOL :wink: Although, being a tease can be fun. One day there is always a put up or shut up moment. LOL. You guys are all great even Mitch... I love him and I appreciate what he really was trying to do. His only real motive was get members chatting and having fun... I know that. I also know the more funny and creative ways I came up with to dodge the bullet of truth the more he would pursue to get everyone going. You guys are all a lot of fun. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Yours,

Jayce

How? I don't see a delete button?

Status
Not open for further replies.