• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Does Jayman have a big dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I get it. But atleast I have a picture in my mind of something I actually saw!:thumbup:

Marky you can choose any end you like, That's a queen's perogative...LMAO

Yours,

Jayce

It also occurs to me... Oh no, here I go... How many people (besides Adam and Eve) can say they were (Oh God, forgive me) screwed by an angel? I'm sure it would be, (gulp) heavenly? Somebody puhleeeeze stop me!! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards,

This thread got more hits in the first 30 minutes than most threads get in a week, go look at the numbers! Does that tell you something Jayman? Put your name and the word "dick" in the same sentence and everybody goes ape shit. Now, you can't let all of your fans down, can you? You wouldn't do that would you? C'mon now.

Last edited:
It was real and not a trick

First off thank you Jayce. I shouldn't ruin the illusion for everyone. However; after you have had a few people pull on the real thing a time or two, you learn a few tricks. Plus, you can get bigger money tips literally. http://www.nawtythings.com/cockrings5.html wearing a G-string or a cock sock it can be hard to tell reality from fantasy. Many strippers wear these even today. It is kind of like why the police and corrections officers wear clip on ties. It is so you can pull away. :thumbup:

Ok Jayman.... I think thou dost protest too much. While an extension is possible....they don't have hair and precum. I saw what I saw (so say I petulantly). But in my mind You are a giant of reason, love, and yes COCK!
Face it love, we all love and lust after you......

Your mortal coil is equipped with something and some inquiring minds will always want to know how big it is. Without such equipment it would have been difficult to be sexual in any fashion......

Anyway, I love you and am glad that you have appeared in my life (cyber or not).

Jayce

Attachments

• arkinstorm.jpg
    arkinstorm.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Raining Fire.jpg
    Raining Fire.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 37
Jay, somebody is going to start crying if you don't give the boys just a little peek. :001_smile:

Ok Jayman.... I think thou dost protest too much. While an extension is possible....they don't have hair and precum. I saw what I saw (so say I petulantly). But in my mind You are a giant of reason, love, and yes COCK!
Face it love, we all love and lust after you......

Your mortal coil is equipped with something and some inquiring minds will always want to know how big it is. Without such equipment it would have been difficult to be sexual in any fashion......

Anyway, I love you and am glad that you have appeared in my life (cyber or not).

Jayce

I love you too. Bless your heart...:thumbup:

This thread got more hits in the first 30 minutes than most threads get in a week, go look at the numbers! Does that tell you something Jayman? Put your name and the word "dick" in the same sentence and everybody goes ape shit. Now, you can't let all of your fans down, can you? You wouldn't do that would you? C'mon now.

ROFLMAO :thumbup::lol:

It also occurs to me... Oh no, here I go... How many people (besides Adam and Eve) can say they were (Oh God, forgive me) screwed by an angel? I'm sure it would be, (gulp) heavenly? Somebody puhleeeeze stop me!! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards,

LMAO :lol:

I travel all over the country, just for you guy's I would be willing to drop by and check him out for ya's::ohmy: If he'd let me:wink::wink::lol:

I travel all over the country, just for you guy's I would be willing to drop by and check him out for ya's: If he'd let mewink::lol:

LOL :thumbup::lol:

In the course of Jayman's 1000+ posts legends tell of sightings of this mysterious appendage called Skip. He is said to be very shy, prodigous in size, and never pokes his head out for long before returning to the shadows. Was he only a dream or a myth? Will he ever make another appearance? Time will tell... :blink::blushing::001_wub::thumbup:

Last edited:
OK, it's time for Piks to shout out to Skip. This disturbing supplication for visual penile proof has a precedent. A couple of months ago several of us were doing this same taunting of the Jay for a Skipsighting. He was then just getting into his stride as encyclopedic saint, mentor and counselor and maybe the forum had only a few real assiduous posters, it wasn't primetime at that moment, maybe I had links to Piks on my profile as a sort of precedent, I can't remember. Anyway the man was actually able, without causing a site collapse, to put an image of his erect penis up on his profile for a never to be repeated two minutes. If you guys won't now fuck him around trying to get him to show that photo again, I can tell you what I saw, which wasn't a full frontal nude, but what, when exchanging photos on manjam and gaydar, we call a dickpic.

His erect willy is very long, and proportional in circumference to the length. Engorged it's naturally darker than the skin on the rest of him. It's not one of those curvy dicks, but a very straight stiffy used, obviously, for the occasional very unstraight purpose. The dickhead is shapely, but doesn't have an excessive mushroom rim around the base of the glans, just enough shaping to keep it from being "bullet". I think I remember its being at about 45 degrees from the perpen-dick-ular, with good sized, tight balls under it. I also remember quite a lot of texture on the shaft, veins standing out and all that. The image gave me the impression that the junk as a whole had its natural hair, with no trimming, unless the bush had been lightened a bit in comparison to the rest, or maybe not. I only saw if for less than a minute before Jay took the photo down.

In answer to the question, he's hung. Don't ask him to post that pic again because he's way more in the public eye now on the forum, what with his almost holy status as a godlike mediator, philosopher and consultant. It wouldn't do. Take it from me, take it from Piks. Skip is just the dick all of you would want Jayman to have, neither more nor less.

OK, it's time for Piks to shout out to Skip. This disturbing supplication for visual penile proof has a precedent. A couple of months ago several of us were doing this same taunting of the Jay for a Skipsighting. He was then just getting into his stride as encyclopedic saint, mentor and counselor and maybe the forum had only a few real assiduous posters, it wasn't primetime at that moment, maybe I had links to Piks on my profile as a sort of precedent, I can't remember. Anyway the man was actually able, without causing a site collapse, to put an image of his erect penis up on his profile for a never to be repeated two minutes. If you guys won't now fuck him around trying to get him to show that photo again, I can tell you what I saw, which wasn't a full frontal nude, but what, when exchanging photos on manjam and gaydar, we call a dickpic.

His erect willy is very long, and proportional in circumference to the length. Engorged it's naturally darker than the skin on the rest of him. It's not one of those curvy dicks, but a very straight stiffy used, obviously, for the occasional very unstraight purpose. The dickhead is shapely, but doesn't have an excessive mushroom rim around the base of the glans, just enough shaping to keep it from being "bullet". I think I remember its being at about 45 degrees from the perpen-dick-ular, with good sized, tight balls under it. I also remember quite a lot of texture on the shaft, veins standing out and all that. The image gave me the impression that the junk as a whole had its natural hair, with no trimming, unless the bush had been lightened a bit in comparison to the rest, or maybe not. I only saw if for less than a minute before Jay took the photo down.

In answer to the question, he's hung. Don't ask him to post that pic again because he's way more in the public eye now on the forum, what with his almost holy status as a godlike mediator, philosopher and consultant. It wouldn't do. Take it from me, take it from Piks. Skip is just the dick all of you would want Jayman to have, neither more nor less.

Thank you Slim... What a memory you have. Beula Ballbraker doesn't hold a candle to your memory. Bless your heart... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcSuyZjjIM

There is no shame in nudity. jay, if you will post a dick pick so will I. I only have one, from the neck down, but it is me, taken when I was in college by one of my fraternity brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.