• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Docking

carking1

Reaction score
During the most recent update featuring Luke and Cody, you tell them that docking is holding two dicks together and jacking them. Docking is when an uncut man slides back his foreskin and another man places the head of his penis tip to tip with the first man. The uncut man then slides his foreskin up over both penis heads, in effect docking them, much the same as a space ship docks with the space station. My boyfriend is uncut, and we occasionally enjoy the company of a third person in our lovemaking. A friend of ours is also uncut, and they have often docked. I have pictures if anyone wants to see them.

During the most recent update featuring Luke and Cody, you tell them that docking is holding two dicks together and jacking them. Docking is when an uncut man slides back his foreskin and another man places the head of his penis tip to tip with the first man. The uncut man then slides his foreskin up over both penis heads, in effect docking them, much the same as a space ship docks with the space station. My boyfriend is uncut, and we occasionally enjoy the company of a third person in our lovemaking. A friend of ours is also uncut, and they have often docked. I have pictures if anyone wants to see them.

Wow, they would be awesome. I think that the names of most sex acts very from time to time, person to person, and place to place. I.e. Why is it called a blow if the best part of the act is being sucked on? Your version of docking makes sense. We always called wht they did double jacking. I would never argue. I have not as of yet read a definative book on gay sex terminology. This could prove a promising...:blush::scared:

Ah, pictures? Hell Yeah! Docking? Cocking? I'd just call it a wrap! :001_smile:

Welcome to the Forum, Carking1!

1. Cock docking: It is when two men are having sex and one inserts his penis into the other's foreskin rubbing
it until he cums.

2. The act of covering another man's penis with his foreskin. It is a strictly cock-to-cock act where at least one uncut penis is required. Those who can participate in this act are men and hermaphrodites. Being gay or homosexual is not required, though it can make the act much more satisfactory.

"where at least one uncut penis is required"... I got the equipment. Who wants to dock with me LOL

Last edited:
1. Cock docking: It is when two men are having sex and one inserts his penis into the other's foreskin rubbing
it until he cums.

2. The act of covering another man's penis with his foreskin. It is a strictly cock-to-cock act where at least one uncut penis is required. Those who can participate in this act are men and hermaphrodites. Being gay or homosexual is not required, though it can make the act much more satisfactory.

"where at least one uncut penis is required"... I got the equipment. Who wants to dock with me LOL

No takers yet? Ok, Stephane, I'll dock with you! :drool::wink:

it until he cums.

Dude, let's double dock. That, plus a little lube, makes for an amazing sensation. I cover your exposed dickhead with my foreskin and you roll yours up over the whole thing. Man oh man.:w00t::thumbup:

I am also uncut, and have never tried " docking "
I am in.
Reub.

I am also uncut, and have never tried " docking "
I am in.
Reub.

We'll have to do serial docking or round-robin docking in that case since my foreskin won't cover yours and Stephane's dickheads at the same time. Or maybe...

We'll have to do serial docking or round-robin docking in that case since my foreskin won't cover yours and Stephane's dickheads at the same time. Or maybe...

Sounds like fun to me. Where are we going to do this, if you and i go to Scorpio, and i can get a tour of the Broke Straight Boys studio at the same time, 2 birds 1 stone!!.
Reub.

Most of the Brits are uncut including myself, so maybe I should do my bit for international relations and I can be the space ship docking into your space station. Mmmm

most kiwis are cut including myself ...haha....wonder if there is such a thing as faux foreskin to aid the cut male....if not maybe I should get a patent pending!!!!! Then we could be "docking all over the world"!!!:w00t::001_rolleyes:

most kiwis are cut including myself ...haha....wonder if there is such a thing as faux foreskin to aid the cut male....if not maybe I should get a patent pending!!!!! Then we could be "docking all over the world"!!!:w00t::001_rolleyes:

Dude, my experience is that more ozzies have lost their prepuces to the knife than kiwis. I bet there are more uncut hotties per capita in NZ than in OZ?

There's a stretching operation that restores cut guys' foreskins.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html

I agree with OP (Carking1). I instantly recognized the comments in the clip about dual jacking being "docking" not in agreement with definitions I had learned. The MD who mutilated me at birth didn't know what the hell he was doing, and gave me a "tight" circy whereas my brothers got "loose" ones. I've docked quite a few times, and it was an interesting experience, but not especially erotic, to me. Perhaps this is because I am not upset over the fact I was cut. My parents may have been full of shit, but they did what they believed was right. You know....that story about Abraham, and chosen people....more of those chosen than stars in the sky or sands in the sea.

A "loose" circy leaves extra skin intact for an erection to "grow." A "tight" one leaves you trimmed so tightly when you have a full blown quality erection your penis pulls at the skin on your lower abdomen....it's like you have more erection than you have space for, and it's almost painful. (Don't worry - when you get old enough this problem disappears!)

Most of the Brits are uncut including myself, so maybe I should do my bit for international relations and I can be the space ship docking into your space station. Mmmm

I'd love to se you try your skills as an international ambassador of goodwill Jon. You and Stephane can dock with me anytime!

Party at Jon's and Stephane's place everyone!! haha :drool: :masterbate:

Last edited:
Docking pictures

View attachment 3428Sorry it took me so long to post these. This is my boyfriend and another guy with an uncut cock docking.

Attachments

• P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 27
  • P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Most Aussies under 35 are uncut too, myself included. Have tried docking a few times, but i got a kinda short-ish foresking, but I've tried it with other guys, and it is way hot...wanna do it again some time soon. Would love to see this kind of action on Broke Straight Boys some day.