• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you read the stories?

Do you read the stories?

• Yes

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 32.3%

• Total voters

scorpio

Reaction score
I'm curious to see if you guys read the stories that come with the episodes.
Yes/no?

gives me a little preview of whats to come as the video is downloading

For me it takes away from the content of the video. I don't even look at the photo sets before viewing the video. I want it to be a surprise. I feel if I haven't had any sort of preview I can honestly rate a video. If I were to read the story and look at the photo sets I think I would have preconceived idea of whether I like the video or not.

i enjoy the stories that come with the video updates. i for one would miss not having them. i have been disappointed when there was story.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
It just depends on how I feel &/or what I am doing at the time.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
It just depends on how I feel &/or what I am doing at the time.

I've just been thinking a bit more about this & I would have to say that in most cases I don't read the stories. I let the video tell the story.
The thing that would get me to read the preamble more would be information about the models ie a bit of a biography on the boys, especially the new boys. Nothing too elabirate just some basic facts, interests & statistics.

If it looks like a hot video then I read the story afterwards. If the video looks dull then I read it to see whether or not it's worth watching. I do not watch all the videos.

A definite maybe, sometimes, I think, possibly

I do read the previews once and a while. To me it's like jumping to the answer section of a math book. I think it might be better to just preview the beginning of the scene, something about the models, and leave the top or bottom question to the imagination.

I read them and mentally correct the bloopers, malaprops, misspellings, grammatical errors and other hilarious mistakes, some of which are priceless. For me Broke Straight Boys is like slaughtering a pig, you get the good out of every single bit.

:w00t::lol::thumbup:

If it looks like a hot video then I read the story afterwards. If the video looks dull then I read it to see whether or not it's worth watching. I do not watch all the videos.
I was about to post, but after reading Jon's take on "the stories", I will just say, Same here.

Never! I used to in the begining, but the story rarely described the scene as I had seen it so I quit reading them. I do however watch every video in full. I do not look at the photo shoots until after I have watched the video, and I NEVER read the forum's take on a shoot until after I have watched it myself first.

I use the description/story sometimes if I'm not sure which name corresponds to which model... But I don't typically read them aside from that.

Interesting to see that more of you actually read them then I thought.