• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do girls really like pre cum?

underwear fun

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ok so I love the taste of pre cum. It's a shame most guys only produce a bit but i guess you shouldn't have too much of a good thing else you get spoilt.

So I was wondering do girls really like pre cum or is it just a guy thing?

Every guy I talk to about pre cum, loves tasting it and because I've never had a girl friend to see for myself I got wondering if they really like it.

Undie (just tasting the boundaries)

Attachments

• pre cum cock.jpg
    pre cum cock.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 41
  • pre cum taste.jpg
    pre cum taste.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 21
I love pre cum! When I go with a guy for the first time, I always hope that he will have a lot of pre cum. If the guy is willing, I like to play with the pre cum in a couple of ways. I like to get the pre cum on my finger and rub it on the guys nipples. If his nipples are sensitive I lick them and taste all of the pre cum. It also usually turns the guy on and makes him very hot. If he likes to kiss, I will also take some pre cum on my tongue and let him taste his pre cum off my tongue. Of course to play with pre cum like this, you have to have a guy who is willing to engage in the play. I have had some great times doing this.

I didn't answer the question. I got too excited about what I like ! As far as girls liking pre cum, I have been with my share and never found a girl that liked it. In fact, they usually wipe it off before they do oral. I have a lot of pre cum so that could be why they do that.

Yessir. I'm a fan.

I think that is all the ladies too. Anymore out there? Kay? Wannabe? Nurse?

Absolutely love it! Oops! I forgot, I'm a guy, well, I love it anyway.

I also forgot to mention that I sure hope girls don't like it! Better for me, hell, better for all of us! LOL I know some girls do, as they ahVe already confirmed, but I hope most girls do not like that sweet essence of man.

Pre cum - how do you get it?

So it seems girls like pre cum too! haha

So how do you get this beautiful nectar?

Undie

Well, kind of the usual way, I suppose. If I notice some while playing with my hand I just rub it around with my thumb. I love how slick it is. Sometimes I just go for it with my tongue, then end up staying down there for a while. I love to smell his balls, too. After he had "the snip" his balls became too sensitive to suck on. So I just go down and sniff around and lick. When I come back up, there's usually some more waiting for me. Then I just end up swallowing it all down while I love up his dick.

Got any suggestions for enjoying this particular delight?

Pre cum delight

Well, kind of the usual way, I suppose. If I notice some while playing with my hand I just rub it around with my thumb. I love how slick it is. Sometimes I just go for it with my tongue, then end up staying down there for a while. I love to smell his balls, too. After he had "the snip" his balls became too sensitive to suck on. So I just go down and sniff around and lick. When I come back up, there's usually some more waiting for me. Then I just end up swallowing it all down while I love up his dick.

Got any suggestions for enjoying this particular delight?

Oh hell yeah......get some on your tongue and french kiss him on the mouth so he can enjoy the taste too. I sometimes try and get some and lick it onto his nose so he can smell it for a while. haha

Undie

Hmmm... I wonder if straight men enjoy the scent and taste as much as gay men? We'll try it and see here! Hopefully soon!