• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dissapointed

Johnny wheres ur Damien Kyle love? Lol :)

Damien Kyle,

Believe me, Johnny from San Francisco loves you a lot. As Peter has noted, Johnny thinks (in his heart of hearts) that you are the only partner FIT for Paul. (I kinda sorta tend to agree.)

I'm gonna propose something. Management probably won't pick up on it - but we'll see.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Damien Kyle,

Believe me, Johnny from San Francisco loves you a lot. As Peter has noted, Johnny thinks (in his heart of hearts) that you are the only partner FIT for Paul. (I kinda sorta tend to agree.)

I'm gonna propose something. Management probably won't pick up on it - but we'll see.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Actually I would be a better partner for Paul, since that "might" not happen lol I'm cool with Damien Kyle stepping in for me.

Actually I would be a better partner for Paul, since that "might" not happen lol I'm cool with Damien Kyle stepping in for me.
Dame you can't sleep late around here. I love you Damien. More than there are stars in the sky. whew...
Peter I can't think of anything to say.lol I need coffee. :smiley-love001:

Last edited: