• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dissapointed

bbfanfor5yrs

Reaction score
I have been an on and off member for 5 years depending on if i can afford it or not. This is the first time i have ever posted on the forum. I loved the first scenes from the start of the site and mostly everything up to the 1000 episode. ever sense then i have not enjoyed the scenes that have been added and that i am paying for. The scene that really started to turn me off was with the four way with Kaden Alexander and Tyler playing like theyre eating ass and all of the fakeness of it. then you bring in new models that dont fit the same type as the ones youve had even 2 months ago. i LOVE watching PAUL DAMIAN Cage Kafig ADAM Ronan Kennedy ADYEN TYLER(when hes not fackin it) Kodi MICK CARTER and really miss JOHNNY. Most of the other somewhat newer and newest models BLAKE IAN SALEM and so on DO NOT have the same performance level and charisma the older models have. As of 2 days ago I cancelled my membership because i am very unhappy with the types of scenes and models that are submitted for me and from what it sounds like on all the comments for the scenes other members are as well. I know that tall cannot please everyone all the time, but it has been bad for a while. I will keep checking on what type of older or newer models and scenes yall come up with. if i start liking what im seeing again i will definately subscribe again.

It's a shame you've decided to move BB although I agree with most of your post but there are other sections all over the site that we get for free that I browse through. ABFT, College Boy Physicals and HSBoys has tons of sites for everyone's taste. So for me when the Broke Straight Boys scenes don't cut the mustard I have the other stuff to keep me happy. So I hope you reconsider you membership hey spend more time on the forum haha

Hi BBfan,

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving us. Hopefully the models and content will go back to what you like again. The site goes through phases like this where the ratings slip for a while. But it has always bounced with fresh handsome faces and good scenes. Some newer models who struggle through weak scenes grow into really strong performers later on. So things are always changing.

Bring Back Paul..And I agree the last few months have not been fun. Bring back Johnny. He was starting to get it.
Glad for all the extras. But I joined for Broke Straight Boys which has been sad. Change is hard. But change most the time is for the better.
Not been that way for the last at least 6 or 7 weeks. Hope Johnny is feeling better.

Last edited:
I suppose the same could be said about any number of sites. We all have our favorite model types and scene types. Sometimes, all one can do is take a break and return when the content is to our liking! When things change on a site, it's not a personal affront! It's necessary to mix things up and try different things in response to what the subscribing audiences like. I totally understand that, it cost money to subscribe and we all want our money's worth. But, as you say, you can't please everyone all the time!:cya:

Bring Back Paul..And I agree the last few months have not been fun. Bring back Johnny. He was starting to get it.
Glad for all the extras. But I joined for Broke Straight Boys which has been sad. Change is hard. But change most the time is for the better.
Not been that way for the last at least 6 or 7 weeks. Hope Johnny is feeling better.

Johnny wheres ur Damien Kyle love? Lol :)

Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys forum. Sorry to hear you are leaving. We appreciate your membership and feedback. We are all working very hard on making everything way better. We hope to see you again. We have some surprises coming very soon so stay tuned. :)

Mark

Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys forum. Sorry to hear you are leaving. We appreciate your membership and feedback. We are all working very hard on making everything way better. We hope to see you again. We have some surprises coming very soon so stay tuned. :)

Mark

Good enough for me. I'll stick around. I don't post often but I read every single post and that alone is worth the cost of the site. I feel like I know many of you guys!!

Good enough for me. I'll stick around. I don't post often but I read every single post and that alone is worth the cost of the site. I feel like I know many of you guys!!
I can't say that "I don't post often", but like you I agree that the forum is worth the cost of the site for me too. :thumbup1:

I feel the same way, I may not know you guys intimately, but I do know you "orally!":001_tongue:

I feel the same way, I may not know you guys intimately, but I do know you "orally!":001_tongue:[/

You sure do have a way with words Miss Beth......LOLOLOLOL....and I think it twitched a bit....LOLOLOLOL....I remembered that part from Seinfeld when George was getting a massage from a male masseuse...and yesterday i said I gave up the woman at 38.....lolololol.....and they keep dragging me back in.....Name that Movie ?????

I can't say that "I don't post often", but like you I agree that the forum is worth the cost of the site for me too. :thumbup1:

I like the site and the forum, wish I had more time to read and post and view....and I look at Mike's post and go 8219 posts...dang I will be an old man till I reach that amount...Oh wait...I am an old man.....well guess that means I will always be BEHIND :001_tongue:Mikeyank.....LOLOLOLOL.....

When you say "Surprises" does that mean returning favs like lets say maybe Adam B!?

Mark
I have been a member of this site for a couple of years. I am also a member of other sites like CF and SC. Initially, I was really turned on by the fresh, naturally athletic young guys who preferred things "natural". Damien Kyle, Adam Baer, Blake Bennett and Paul Canon are perfect examples of that appeal. However, over the last six months or so I too have been disappointed by the quality of the models and the restrained nature of the shoots. I have been hoping that things might return to what appealed to me in the first place. But that has not happened.
I will not be renewing my membership at the end of this current term.
These guys had a really great thing going. I dont know what happened, but this site has now slipped into a lower tier of online sites; not keeping up with the competition and not really worth the cost.

I have been a member of this site for a couple of years. I am also a member of other sites like CF and SC. Initially, I was really turned on by the fresh, naturally athletic young guys who preferred things "natural". Damien Kyle, Adam Baer, Blake Bennett and Paul Canon are perfect examples of that appeal. However, over the last six months or so I too have been disappointed by the quality of the models and the restrained nature of the shoots. I have been hoping that things might return to what appealed to me in the first place. But that has not happened.
I will not be renewing my membership at the end of this current term.
These guys had a really great thing going. I dont know what happened, but this site has now slipped into a lower tier of online sites; not keeping up with the competition and not really worth the cost.

I only have to "express a difference in perceptions" with you on the competition part. We all have very unique tastes and while you do make the distinction of what you did like versus what you don't enjoy now, on the site, I do see this site as being competitive in the area of what they offer. In fact, some sites that I'm familiar with, could benefit from some of the features that Broke Straight Boys offers. I of course, understand it not being "cost effective" to keep something that's not working for you. I've been with this site for a while myself and, while I've seen many changes....somehow, I feel it's still the same site I joined a while ago. Again, just a difference in perception but, I've gone back to sites I used to enjoy and have felt exactly what you are feeling here.