• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dinner? What the F***?

Si slimvintage. Tienes razon. Hay que ser agradecido y aprovechar del tiempo que nos queda con ella.

"El tiempo es precioso, pero la verdad es más preciosa que el tiempo."
— Benjamin Disraeli

Vosotros sois increibles. La época del francés se ha terminado...viva el español!

viva el español!!

Vosotros sois increibles. La época del francés se ha terminado...viva el español!

Well I know they prefer English in here. But hey, Slim as you and Gremlin said, "viva el español!!":sneaky2:

Pues prefiero yo el castellano porque aprendi la mayoria de mi espanol en Madrid. Pero si uso Ustedes o vosotros, da igual. No me importa. No queremos convertir este sitio a solamente espanol pero de vez en cuando quizas podamos charlar. ?Vale?

Vuestro Servidor,

tampa24

P.S.

?Donde firmo para las vacaciones a Palma de Mallorca? Me gustaria disfrutarme con los jovenes en la playa tambien.

Pues prefiero yo el castellano porque aprendi la mayoria de mi espanol en Madrid. Pero si uso Ustedes o vosotros, da igual. No me importa. No queremos convertir este sitio a solamente espanol pero de vez en cuando quizas podamos charlar. ?Vale?

Vuestro Servidor,

tampa24

P.S.

?Donde firmo para las vacaciones a Palma de Mallorca? Me gustaria disfrutarme con los jovenes en la playa tambien.

Talk to Slim... :thumbup:

Talk to Slim... :thumbup:

tampa, check your pvt messages. It grew out of a suggestion to throw a Broke Straight Boys Party out here, with the Straighties and the Members, and the Straightie's Members. It may actually happen, but we haven't got to the point of trying to square everyone's schedules, so the calendar could be a problem.

Me encanta oirte hablar en castellano europeo. Tus expresiones son las que uso yo también, y de verdad me place haber encontrado a alguien que sepa usar el español del Viejo Mundo aquí en el foro.

Cuando los chicos vienen en verano, les haremos practicar nuestra versión, ¿vale?

tampa, check your pvt messages. It grew out of a suggestion to throw a Broke Straight Boys Party out here, with the Straighties and the Members, and the Straightie's Members. It may actually happen, but we haven't got to the point of trying to square everyone's schedules, so the calendar could be a problem.

Me encanta oirte hablar en castellano europeo. Tus expresiones son las que uso yo también, y de verdad me place haber encontrado a alguien que sepa usar el español del Viejo Mundo aquí en el foro.

Cuando los chicos vienen en verano, les haremos practicar nuestra versión, ¿vale?

Sounds like it is time to get the Rosetta Stone software out.:thumbup: I am not so sure my erudite friends could stomach my version of spoken Spanish, or French. However; throughout my last semester of on going university studies; I will attempt to master the refined old world charm of the spoken Spanish language.

Es el tiempo perfecto de obtener el software de Rosettastone. : Thumbup: Yo no estoy tan seguro que mis amigos eruditos pueden estómago mi versión de habló español, o francés. No obstante; por mi último semestre de estudios de universidad; hago endevor para aprender a hablar con fluidez con la sofisticación de encanto y viejo continente debida el idioma español.

Last edited:

!De acuerdo!:thumbup1:

Jayman01;37 Es el tiempo perfecto de obtener el software de Rosettastone. : Thumbup: Yo no estoy tan seguro que mis amigos eruditos pueden estómago mi versión de habló español said:
Has hecho un esfuerzo muy bueno. :biggrin:

Abrazos

lester, you're a doll! The discussion was as a result of my being asked about the legal status of gays who married in Ca. before the law changed in Nov. But I will keep you in mind for the celebration on our anniversary! (and dear Gremlin2k08 as well)

How did I ever find so many wonderful friends?

MWAH!

M&M

Mark-
I'm not a pastry chef, however, I enjoy cooking greatly. Over a decade ago, my wife and I had a 'cake' business for wedding and birthday cakes. In fact, Susie's chocolate cake recipe won at the state fair a couple of times. I still have the recipes and I can make the cake and frosting, however, never been able to decorate worth a damn!!!

Does anyone else get interupted by their partner while in Forum with a demand for dinner? And me so close to 100 posts! GRRRR! You know there ARE some things more important in life than eating. Thaw a pizza!

See ya'll later!

M&M

I think he thinks I'm Emeril LaGasse! Well, BAM, here's your dinner!

It's a good thing my house mate is married to a woman. He cooked for me when I got home one time and I couldn't tell if it was a burnt offering or a bloody sacrefice. He's not allowed to cook any more. Deb his wife called me one day and said he broke the stove, he's dam lucky that he ( Jim ) did not blow up the house, it's a gas stove.:001_rolleyes:

Well I'm lucky, my partner does all the cooking!!! So I only have to leave when dinner's ready....

That doesn't mean I can't cook, just that I'm not allowed to......

LOL. Funny. But you are lucky that you have a partner to interrupt you. I wish I had that.

Things will get better Denver. Have faith. We're here for you too.

Last edited: