• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dildo play

larkster

Reaction score
I haven't gone through the whole archive, but so far, I haven't seen solos where the model uses a Dildo Is there a reason for this? :confused1: I personally find such action stimulating.:001_tt1:

Thanks for the suggestions. Both those guys looked like it wasn't new territory for them. I'm thinking more along the lines of a real Broke Straight Boys exploring his ass for the first time. It wouldn't have to be a solo scene, but it shouldn't be rushed or a guy fucking another guy with a Dildo instead of a cock. I mean a slow sensual, finding the joys of the prostate. I think it might lead to bigger and better things, but it is kind of hot in itself as well.

Check out Dexter and Eric from May 2006 and see if that is more to your liking.

I haven't gone through the whole archive, but so far, I haven't seen solos where the model uses a Dildo Is there a reason for this? :confused1: I personally find such action stimulating.:001_tt1:

Hey Larkster! I'm not sure if you are a member of College Dudes too, but they have a ton of Dildo solos on there

Thanks for the suggestions. Both those guys looked like it wasn't new territory for them. I'm thinking more along the lines of a real Broke Straight Boys exploring his ass for the first time. It wouldn't have to be a solo scene, but it shouldn't be rushed or a guy fucking another guy with a Dildo instead of a cock. I mean a slow sensual, finding the joys of the prostate. I think it might lead to bigger and better things, but it is kind of hot in itself as well.

Dearest larkster,

Have an itch deep down inside?:lol: No this is not some commercial for some miracle creme. May I suggest, assuming that you have not viewed this trilogy before, you watch Michael & Anthony commonly referred to as the "Pizzaboy" episodes dated 11/24/07; 12/8/07; and 1/5/08. When you are wanting something full of passion and spontaneity, these will fix you up, especially the last one. Be sure to watch all three.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Hey Cumrag. You are so right!!! I have gone back to those many times and still find them exciting.

Nothing like studying the old classics!

Hey Cumrag. You are so right!!! I have gone back to those many times and still find them exciting.

Dear cum2me01,

They represent some of the very best episodes Broke Straight Boys has to offer and, unfortunately, they were filmed long before I arrived in March 2010. But. they remain exciting and spontaneous even after 4 years. These were among the first scenes I was fortunate enough to locate shortly after joining Broke Straight Boys I feel they rank as classic episodes and wish Broke Straight Boys would have a reserved area for episodes of this stature. I have requested this several times before.

Sincerely,

Stimpy, Classically Trained