• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel

crazyjj30

Reaction score
I am super excited to see diesel back tonight and will defentlely be looking forward to getting to see him botom. I think he will be a very HOT botom what do yall think of him. He is hot but i think he was hotter when he had his beard:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I like his clean cut look myself. The first vids he did for us were awesome but his personal life was a train wreck. He was right next to homeless and living in a halfway house a good part of the time. If the narration is to be believed. And why lie about something that horrible? Then he moved back home to Alabama? After that he looked even better. He shaved the facial hair. He seemed healthier, happier, and his smile just glowed!

LOL Can you tell I'm smitten?

I like his clean cut look myself. The first vids he did for us were awesome but his personal life was a train wreck. He was right next to homeless and living in a halfway house a good part of the time. If the narration is to be believed. And why lie about something that horrible? Then he moved back home to Alabama? After that he looked even better. He shaved the facial hair. He seemed healthier, happier, and his smile just glowed!

Yeah, I can tell you are smitten, but then, I like him, too!

I just watched his latest video and it was hot i can't wait to see him get fucked. that b super hot

I can't get past those creepy, creepy eyes...

I just finished watching his latest video and defentley looking forward to seeing him get to botom it was totaly hot diesel looked like he was total in it and enjoed him self

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can't get past those creepy, creepy eyes...

It was only a result of the lighting. Diesal looked like he was wearing eye shadow even though I don't think he was. The darkness around his face shaded his eye sockets a bit. But if you check out the still photos from the shoot you will find NOTHING wrong with Diesal's eyes. With the lighting from the still camera they are beautiful! And with long luscious eye lashes too.

I am right there with you. I am so glad that video was finally released. Diesal was totally awesome in that shoot. I would love to see more of Diesal in that kind of action.:thumbup:

Being smitten proves you are a man of taste. Bet we'd all like to taste some of Diesal.

It was only a result of the lighting. Diesal looked like he was wearing eye shadow even though I don't think he was. The darkness around his face shaded his eye sockets a bit. But if you check out the still photos from the shoot you will find NOTHING wrong with Diesal's eyes. With the lighting from the still camera they are beautiful! And with long luscious eye lashes too.

I remain the one person then that hasn't drunk the Kool Aid then. I just can't see the appeal and can see why I couldn't recall who he was for the longest time. It is fun reading the posts of people with such different opinions from me though...

I remain the one person then that hasn't drunk the Kool Aid then. I just can't see the appeal and can see why I couldn't recall who he was for the longest time. It is fun reading the posts of people with such different opinions from me though...

Kool Aid? They were serving Kool Aid? How did I miss the Kool Aid? Damn. I love Kool Aid! LMAO!

Baal, I think your opinion is perfectly sound. I noticed the "eye problem" in his last video, and secretly wondered about its origin. I'm glad to hear it is only lighting, I think I liked him more with a beard, as well. :001_huh:

LOL I can relate to being in a minority about some models. Different strokes...:masterbate:

BTW the Kool Aid tastes great! :biggrin:

baal, you are the man of taste here. Not because you find Diesal less than hot, but because you have somehow managed to come out intact on the other side of the "different than" sabotage attack on correct usage.

The grammar geek has spoken...

You aren't the only one! LOL :blushing::001_unsure::biggrin:

uh, I started to explain, but decided that one nerdy post today from the GG was enough...work it out guys, it's all there to be deciphered on your own :lol:

ok, if you really really wanna know, PM me and i'll be happy as can be to...

wait a minute you're the Grammar Geek!!
I didnt recognize you without your exclamation point cowl...

now where is that kool aid??

Yes, I Know This Is A Damn Digression. And I Posted It Anyway

From Boston? I grew up in Hull but from your picture I bet I moved away long before you were born...

You've been a bad boy Baalie! :smackass::001_tongue:

And what's this we hear about you voting twice? :angry: :smiley: