• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel and Jimmy

POWELL007

Reaction score
Must say that these two really warmed things up. One of the best I on this site. Something to be said for passion and chemistry. This is the right mix, only thing missing is some rimming!

Hi Powell and welcome to the Forum. I also think that Diesal & Jimmy are one of the treasures of the site. Check out my post today about Preston & Mike too - I think there is similar passion to be discovered between these two.
Thanks for joining in the comments - always nice to have a new voice on here.
Cheers from England

Rimming

Must say that these two really warmed things up. One of the best I on this site. Something to be said for passion and chemistry. This is the right mix, only thing missing is some rimming!

Hi Powell - there is a nice long rimming episode on 2rd May 2008 between CJ & Ethan.
Any other rimming scenes you can recall, Brother Forumites?

Hi Powell - there is a nice long rimming episode on 2rd May 2008 between CJ & Ethan.

Not really my Derbyshire friend. It's something we don't get too much here on Broke Straight Boys and I can quite understand why. Most of the straighties stick their cock up the arse with little or no passion and just for the dollar. Getting them to kiss is like getting blood out of a stone, so getting them to lick a guys arse is like me winning the 90million Euromillions lottery this Friday. :thumbup:

He may also enjoy the Ajay/Anthnoy episode of 9/15/2007...:booty:

Not really my Derbyshire friend. It's something we don't get too much here on Broke Straight Boys and I can quite understand why. Most of the straighties stick their cock up the arse with little or no passion and just for the dollar. Getting them to kiss is like getting blood out of a stone, so getting them to lick a guys arse is like me winning the 90million Euromillions lottery this Friday. :thumbup:

Jon - if you win the Lottery this friday, I will let you lick my arse...and we can get married then. LOL