• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel and Jimmy--Holy fucking shit! *****

JEFFPATRIOTS

Virgin
Reaction score
First I thought Sebastian and Alex was the ultimate, then it was Dustin and the dude with the glasses. But Diesal and Jimmy? That is the new one to beat on Broke Straight Boys! Those two are not only the sexiest models on here, but they were soooo into each other, I couldn't fucking believe it. I've seen it a few times and I'm about to watch it again. And as always, even though I try to hold it, I'm gonna make a huge mess on myself at about 15:45 in. And to the Broke Straight Boys dude who interviews the models, I don't know who you are, but you are a genius, truly. The gay Hugh Hefner, for sure. Thank you for all the blown loads. You owe me at least a case of Kleenex, but I'll call it even. And PLEASE...get Jimmy to fuck Diesal like yesterday!

Your pal,
Jeff

LOL Welcome to the forum Jeff!

Please be sure to vote 5 stars on the vid. Even if you and the rest of us feel like it deserves a 6 or more. :biggrin:

Um I'd like to second everything he just said!

This kissing was crazy hot and seeing Jimmy's devilish smile after they'd do something together was even hotter.

If there's ever a threesome scene with them, I'd like to put in an application please! haha

Jeff welcum to the site and forum. friday they will be back, Diesal will get fucked.

They were so hot!!! I love it when the guys kiss and are affectionate with each other.
The only other Vid I have seen where the guys get really into each other like this was the Erik and Ross episode and that was even hotter becuase they knew each other and were so straight.

Both diesel and jimmy are hot though it would take a good dollop of suspension of disbelief to presume jimmy was straight!! Still never mind - it worked for both of them- I love diesels big hairy legs and the contrast in sizes between the two.

I guess we've got two threads because these two are so hot!! Thanks Diesal for those smoldering eyes, that killer smile, that hairy body and the intensity and passion! Thanks Jimmy for turning Diesal on so much and for enjoying the kissing so much you grew another leg! I loved how turned on you were by Diesal!! You two guys both rock!!

Both diesel and jimmy are hot though it would take a good dollop of suspension of disbelief to presume jimmy was straight!! Still never mind - it worked for both of them- I love diesels big hairy legs and the contrast in sizes between the two.

Our Scottish friend is quite right. None of us are willing to believe that Jimmy is straight but that doesn't matter a bit. To have had 2 gay models perform this scene would have been mildly entertaining. Possibly mundane... What made it extraordinary was that Diesal's straight credentials were so intact prior to the shoot. That's the magic formula that makes the site work. Seeing a straight guy like Diesal jump into and so obviously enjoy gay sex is what sends most of us over the top. LOL

I guess we've got two threads because these two are so hot!! Thanks Diesal for those smoldering eyes, that killer smile, that hairy body and the intensity and passion! Thanks Jimmy for turning Diesal on so much and for enjoying the kissing so much you grew another leg! I loved how turned on you were by Diesal!! You two guys both rock!!

You said it all. I'm not sure how many times I've watched it. Too many as I have to get my act together for the Fall Semester.