• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesal On BoyGusher

Diesal is hot no matter where he comes out! He wasn't exactly my favorite when he started, but through the years I have grown quite fond of him, and his beautiful body.

I have to say.... I love Diesal Everyone knows that. However, this update didn't do it for me. If I hadn't memorized every inch of that man's body, how would I know it was him??? Where is his beautiful mug in that whole update???

His legs, when natural, make me think of Pan.

Pan (Greek Πάν, genitive Πανός), in Greek religion and mythology, is the god of shepherds and flocks, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, as well as the companion of the nymphs.[1] His name originates within the Greek language, from the word paein (Πάειν), meaning "to pasture."[2] He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr. With his homeland in rustic Arcadia, he is recognized as the god of fields, groves, and wooded glens; because of this, Pan is connected to fertility and the season of spring.

Of course, what healthy red blooded man or woman wouldn't come to think of Diesal as Broke Straight Boys's very own God of Fertility??? He's about as virile as a man gets. So why get rid of the evidence of all that manhood??? I want the hairy legs back. And what's more, I want the hairy pits that I buried my nose in back, too!!!

Nope. Didn't do it for me either. I saw David's face pop in there a few times, but not Diesal's. :( I did like watching his dick twitch. That boy sure does love him some electro.

I have to say.... I love Diesal Everyone knows that. However, this update didn't do it for me. If I hadn't memorized every inch of that man's body, how would I know it was him??? Where is his beautiful mug in that whole update???

Pan (Greek Πάν, genitive Πανός), in Greek religion and mythology, is the god of shepherds and flocks, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, as well as the companion of the nymphs.[1] His name originates within the Greek language, from the word paein (Πάειν), meaning "to pasture."[2] He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr. With his homeland in rustic Arcadia, he is recognized as the god of fields, groves, and wooded glens; because of this, Pan is connected to fertility and the season of spring.

Of course, what healthy red blooded man or woman wouldn't come to think of Diesal as Broke Straight Boys's very own God of Fertility??? He's about as virile as a man gets. So why get rid of the evidence of all that manhood??? I want the hairy legs back. And what's more, I want the hairy pits that I buried my nose in back, too!!!

What do you mean by this lovelumps? Are you saying my beloved Diesal has gone and SHAVED himself????? If so, I have died and gone to heaven and must knock on the gates of St. Peter and hope I get let in so that I can witnesseth it for myself! :001_tt1:

Abe

uh, oh....

What do you mean by this lovelumps? Are you saying my beloved Diesal has gone and SHAVED himself????? If so, I have died and gone to heaven and must knock on the gates of St. Peter and hope I get let in so that I can witnesseth it for myself! :001_tt1:

Abe

Abe,

No, he hasn't shaved himself. He's trimmed it all up quite a bit, though. If what you were hoping for is a clean shaven Diesal, then you will be disappointed. I'm sorry if my comment misled you.... I hate getting people's hopes up! Especially when the pearly gates are involved....

I am just wondering if timing has anything to do with Diesal's trimmed look on Boy Gusher
If you have a look at the new site BackroomFuckers Diesal is there & ...... you guessed it ..... trimmed

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just wondering if timing has anything to do with Diesal's trimmed look on Boy Gusher
If you have a look at the new site BackdoorFuckers Diesal is there & ...... you guessed it ..... trimmed

I believe the brf videos were shot some time ago and the Boy Gusher looks more recent. ;) But then again I could be wrong.... :) I think he just trims from time to time. If you look at his CV over the years on this site, his body hair is always evolving...

Last edited by a moderator:
The content film for BRF was filmed in early 2010. The electro was recently filmed for the Boy Gusher site. Yes! Diesal loves his electrostimulation and he wanted to do a scene with electro. I wasn't sure were it would be the better site, so we figured the best choice would be the Boy Gusher site. Although many may not be into electro-sex, its a rather new kink/fetish that is slowly becoming popular.

As for BRF, you will be seeing more Diesal in future episodes.

Thank you for all your support and your kind words!

-David

The content film for BRF was filmed in early 2010. The electro was recently filmed for the Boy Gusher site. Yes! Diesal loves his electrostimulation and he wanted to do a scene with electro. I wasn't sure were it would be the better site, so we figured the best choice would be the Boy Gusher site. Although many may not be into electro-sex, its a rather new kink/fetish that is slowly becoming popular.

-David

Hi David,
Love the new site - paid my sub yesterday.
The electro is great plus other kinky stuff that has been done on College Boy Physicals, so keep it up - so to speak.

PS - Are you also doing the GayRentBoys as well?

Last edited:
Hi David,
Love the new site - paid my sub yesterday.
The electro is great plus other kinky stuff that has been done on College Boy Physicals, so keep it up - so to speak.

PS - Are you also doing the GayRentBoys as well?

As for gayrentboys, yes. I will be filming a lot more for that site as well. Were making some major changes to that site and re-branding it soon.

As for gayrentboys, yes. I will be filming a lot more for that site as well. Were making some major changes to that site and re-branding it soon.

Even with a different door & the bed I thought the MikeR studio looked familiar - hehe
It is good to see that even with one door closing (excuse the pun) there are other doors opening for you.
I will certainly continue to follow the D&E products.

-David

Just had a thought (now I have a headache)
Do a series of Diesal & his fetishes.
Hmmm a second thought (now I have a migrane).
Get Diesal & Nelson together for a series of kinky fetish fun.

I like the rougher look of the scenery/bacground on backroomfucker.com. If you updated more frequently and the servers weren't so damn slow, I might drop Broke Straight Boys in favor of BRF. Also like the bareback scenes from Shane and Diesal on BRF!

Davve

I like the rougher look of the scenery/bacground on backroomfucker.com. If you updated more frequently and the servers weren't so damn slow, I might drop Broke Straight Boys in favor of BRF. Also like the bareback scenes from Shane and Diesal on BRF!

Davve

Thank you for your kind words about the new site and we are in the process of upgrading so things will get better. We didn't think we would get so much traffic to the sites and we realized we have to upgrade our servers and we are working on that in the next few weeks.