• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Did you live a straight life at one time?

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Another thread got me thinking and now I am curious. Did you ever live a straight life? I did live a straight life at one point. I was with a girl when I was 17 for about a year and a half and we fucked like bunnies. I gave her a key at one point so she would come in while I was sleeping and I would wake up and fuck her. So am I bisexual? Most likely because I am not grossed out by women. I know some of my gay friends said there is no way they would sleep with a girl. Have you ever slept with a girl? What was it like? Do you think you would do it today?

I have never dated before, and I never had a girlfriend when in highschool. Deep down I knew I was gay and just couldn't admit it yet...

This got me thinking about something that happened early in high school on the bus ride home, I haven't thought about this in probably 25 years 🤓. I was sitting alone reading a book on the ride home and a girl sat down next to me and passed me a note, she said not to open it till I got home. In my naivete, I thought she was giving me something to pass to someone else that I knew, so I said "okay no problem" and thought nothing of it. Well when I got home I opened the note and it was a letter for me saying that she like me and wanted to cuddle and kiss all other sorts of things LOL Needless to say, I didn't act like an adult and I never said anything to her about it and ghosted her basically. I knew deep down I couldn't hurt her by dating and not being 100% in the relationship. I still feel horrible about not saying anything to her. Oh well, I was a stupid teenager 🤣

I am gay but not grossed at by women, And yes was married for years as I have said with three sons. But at no time did I think I was anything but gay. To be bi you must like sleeping with girls to which I never did.

I've prolly said before that I used to have sex with females when I was at school. I've always been quite popular at school as I've done a lot of sports and won stuff, and I come across a lot more outgoing than I feel at times. And I don't think I'm bad looking, so I've never struggled satisfying myself with people.

I liked sex with girls and I actually think it worked a bit better than when I've topped boys, because if I can be vulgar, it fits better. I'm quite chunky down there so I can't go to town in somebodys butt like I can in a girls parts. Although I'd let somebody my size do me hard (beg them to), it's not been poss with the boys I've been with. With girls I could enjoy myself like this. And I could have sex for longer with a girl - I've came 3 times in a girl, in one night, but I couldn't imagine doing that in a boy.

I'ts been a long time since I've fucked anybody as I'm getting to being a total bottom I think. I've a friend who I don't have sex with any more who says it's a waste (I've written about him on here, it's Wei) but I don't think that's me any more, so I don't think I would have sex with a woman now even if I wasn't in a relationship.

I have never dated before, and I never had a girlfriend when in highschool. Deep down I knew I was gay and just couldn't admit it yet...

This got me thinking about something that happened early in high school on the bus ride home, I haven't thought about this in probably 25 years 🤓. I was sitting alone reading a book on the ride home and a girl sat down next to me and passed me a note, she said not to open it till I got home. In my naivete, I thought she was giving me something to pass to someone else that I knew, so I said "okay no problem" and thought nothing of it. Well when I got home I opened the note and it was a letter for me saying that she like me and wanted to cuddle and kiss all other sorts of things LOL Needless to say, I didn't act like an adult and I never said anything to her about it and ghosted her basically. I knew deep down I couldn't hurt her by dating and not being 100% in the relationship. I still feel horrible about not saying anything to her. Oh well, I was a stupid teenager
I have a postcard on my wall from a girl, that I'm looking at right now, that I ignored. It's only from a couple of years ago so rest assured, the stupid teenager/young person gang is still going strong 🙄

I have a postcard on my wall from a girl, that I'm looking at right now, that I ignored. It's only from a couple of years ago so rest assured, the stupid teenager/young person gang is still going strong 🙄
I hate the person I was when I married. Had I been the person I became after 40 our marraige would have worked. But alas that was not to be. However, what is are are my kids & grand kids, Sadly my ex died years ago of the same affliction I had.

I've prolly said before that I used to have sex with females when I was at school. I've always been quite popular at school as I've done a lot of sports and won stuff, and I come across a lot more outgoing than I feel at times. And I don't think I'm bad looking, so I've never struggled satisfying myself with people.

I liked sex with girls and I actually think it worked a bit better than when I've topped boys, because if I can be vulgar, it fits better. I'm quite chunky down there so I can't go to town in somebodys butt like I can in a girls parts. Although I'd let somebody my size do me hard (beg them to), it's not been poss with the boys I've been with. With girls I could enjoy myself like this. And I could have sex for longer with a girl - I've came 3 times in a girl, in one night, but I couldn't imagine doing that in a boy.

I'ts been a long time since I've fucked anybody as I'm getting to being a total bottom I think. I've a friend who I don't have sex with any more who says it's a waste (I've written about him on here, it's Wei) but I don't think that's me any more, so I don't think I would have sex with a woman now even if I wasn't in a relationship.

You write so well and your life fascinates me Max. How interesting to read about your sexual evolution over such a short period of time. Thank you for your frankness and for sharing so much with us here. I very much appreciate your presence here.

I’ve had sex with 2 girls in high school. Never ate the puss tho. I don’t see how any of you did that. Lol

I have three friends who were married once that I’ve met on this forum and two of them who have children told me that they NEVER did that either. :biggrin:

Being strongly socially conditioned to be straight thoughout high school and college (except for the one time in college when I awoke to a dude giving me head, pretended to remain asleep until and after he sucked me off and swallowed, and he then raised my undershorts back up to give me plausible denial for the next morning). As a high school football player, my initiation to sex was getting blown by and fucking some team female cheerleaders. No sex at all with guys back then, but I did make a point of patting the butts of my cute teammates and opponents and checking all of my teammates out in the team shower. After college and well into my 20s was my bi phase. I nearly became engaged to a female at age 25, but I backed out because my sexual attraction and having sex with hot guys was up to the 50% mark, so I didn't think that marriage to me would be fair to her. By my late 20s and since, it's been 100% sex with hot dudes. When I first started bedding guys, I tried to make love to them just as I did to girls as that was the only way I knew, so I french kissed the same, sucked tits the same, and my experience at eating out girls made me a natural at rimming, and the fucking was the same except the dudes were a lot tighter. To this day I am capable of sex with both genders, but consider myself gay as since my late 20s and thereafter, I wanted sex with guys exclusively. So I definitely am not on either far end of the Kinsey Scale but definitely would up on the gay side, although it took some time to get there, which I attrribute to my strong social conditioning/upbringing to be straight.

Being strongly socially conditioned to be straight thoughout high school and college (except for the one time in college when I awoke to a dude giving me head, pretended to remain asleep until and after he sucked me off and swallowed, and he then raised my undershorts back up to give me plausible denial for the next morning). As a high school football player, my initiation to sex was getting blown by and fucking some team female cheerleaders. No sex at all with guys back then, but I did make a point of patting the butts of my cute teammates and opponents and checking all of my teammates out in the team shower. After college and well into my 20s was my bi phase. I nearly became engaged to a female at age 25, but I backed out because my sexual attraction and having sex with hot guys was up to the 50% mark, so I didn't think that marriage to me would be fair to her. By my late 20s and since, it's been 100% sex with hot dudes. When I first started bedding guys, I tried to make love to them just as I did to girls as that was the only way I knew, so I french kissed the same, sucked tits the same, and my experience at eating out girls made me a natural at rimming, and the fucking was the same except the dudes were a lot tighter. To this day I am capable of sex with both genders, but consider myself gay as since my late 20s and thereafter, I wanted sex with guys exclusively. So I definitely am not on either far end of the Kinsey Scale but definitely would up on the gay side, although it took some time to get there, which I attrribute to my strong social conditioning/upbringing to be straight.
So you did not know you were bi or gay til what age. I knew it by puberty 10 years old (early developer). I just fougfht it.

So you did not know you were bi or gay til what age. I knew it by puberty 10 years old (early developer). I just fougfht it.
In terms of sexual activity, straight through college to bi until late twenties to gay before turning 30.

This was definitely an interesting read! Even now I would probably describe myself as bi or pansexual. As I still find women attractive. I probably first noticed I had ‘gay tendencies’ from about 12 or 13 we played spin the bottle at school and it landed on a guy so we had kiss. It was really intense and it felt like something I had never experienced before. I then started to experiment with guys. We used to play dares and eventually it got more sexual. I fooled around with my best friend, and we have done plenty of stuff over the years, most recently being about 7 months ago. But I think that ship has now sailed. Probably because I am finally comfortable with who I am. I had them really exclusively been with girls including my ex long term partner. At the beginning the sex was great and I love eating pussy! I think for me that’s on par with sucking dick. It’s only until recently my ‘gay’ side had come out. I had fooled around with a few guys prior to my relationship and during and the urges became too much for me. When i turned 30 I thought in my head ‘is this what the rest of my life holds for me’, being with a girl was all I had known but it wasn’t enough. In summary! I had led a straight life and don’t regret it as I find woman attactrive and I wouldn’t have my daughter if not, but it’s definitely guys for me now!

This was definitely an interesting read! Even now I would probably describe myself as bi or pansexual. As I still find women attractive. I probably first noticed I had ‘gay tendencies’ from about 12 or 13 we played spin the bottle at school and it landed on a guy so we had kiss. It was really intense and it felt like something I had never experienced before. I then started to experiment with guys. We used to play dares and eventually it got more sexual. I fooled around with my best friend, and we have done plenty of stuff over the years, most recently being about 7 months ago. But I think that ship has now sailed. Probably because I am finally comfortable with who I am. I had them really exclusively been with girls including my ex long term partner. At the beginning the sex was great and I love eating pussy! I think for me that’s on par with sucking dick. It’s only until recently my ‘gay’ side had come out. I had fooled around with a few guys prior to my relationship and during and the urges became too much for me. When i turned 30 I thought in my head ‘is this what the rest of my life holds for me’, being with a girl was all I had known but it wasn’t enough. In summary! I had led a straight life and don’t regret it as I find woman attactrive and I wouldn’t have my daughter if not, but it’s definitely guys for me now!

Thanks for that background info Burgess. It is great having you here on the forum. I appreciate your openness sharing your journey with us. Good luck with the family barbecue as your dad and family meet your boyfriend tommorow. :thumbup1:

I was just re reading this thread whilst watching tv and i wonder if any of the newer members has live me a ‘straight’ life or have always been with guys. I’m feeling so much better about myself since coming out I am definitely much more confident and feel like I don’t need to hide!

Exactly how does one define a straight life. Does it include the meaning that a person in their mind is not attracted to guys? Not a trivial thing. When I was married I still was attracted to guys. This is not a trivial thing. Just because you may be married to a woman or have girls friends does not change who you are.

I was just re reading this thread whilst watching tv and i wonder if any of the newer members has live me a ‘straight’ life or have always been with guys. I’m feeling so much better about myself since coming out I am definitely much more confident and feel like I don’t need to hide!
I am proud of you Burgess for taking the big step of coming out and living your life for who you are, and not for who your family or society may think you should be. I never lived a straight lifestyle of being with a woman, but I know so many guys on this forum alone who were living a lie until they finally had the courage to show the world who they really were. I am very happy for you to be free of those binding false standards.

I am proud of you Burgess for taking the big step of coming out and living your life for who you are, and not for who your family or society may think you should be. I never lived a straight lifestyle of being with a woman, but I know so many guys on this forum alone who were living a lie until they finally had the courage to show the world who they really were. I am very happy for you to be free of those binding false standards.
Thank you @mikeyank! The support the forum showed me means more than I can put into words! All of you guys really helped me and gave me the confidence to do it. I am truly excited about what the future holds knowing I can live my life exactly how I want to!