• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Deisal, Aaron & Eric

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Nice surprise! Gigantor strikes fear in young Aaron! Eric has man size meal!
Once again David, an entertaining vid! Three ways are one of my faves! Aaron, you are fast becoming a new fave. Eric, it's nice to see you taking to your training so well. Thanks guys for giving a good solid performance!

I was into it. BIG TIME. :)

Aaron has a most succulent cock with his hard shaft leading up to that mushroom head -- makes your mouth water. Eric possesses a harty never=forget type shaft, lengthy and plump competing with Disel's shaft only harder and longer, it seems. Disel was showing his inner most intentions in the kissing episode with Aaron giving most viewers a little rush. Nice performance with noteable cum shots, especially from Eric followed by Aaron with distance and volume. A busy fun time for all.

I especially like Aaron

Aaron has a most succulent cock with his hard shaft leading up to that mushroom head -- makes your mouth water. Eric possesses a harty never=forget type shaft, lengthy and plump competing with Disel's shaft only harder and longer, it seems. Disel was showing his inner most intentions in the kissing episode with Aaron giving most viewers a little rush. Nice performance with noteable cum shots, especially from Eric followed by Aaron with distance and volume. A busy fun time for all.

Dear Nedrow,

It is real reassuring to find some one fully appreciating Aaron's gifts. I too would have to second your statement..."Aaron has a most succulent cock with his hard shaft leading up to that mushroom head -- makes your mouth water." Although shorter in height, Aaron more than makes up for the height with his a beautifully proportioned body with very sexy legs and an imposing masculine good looks and presence. As you can probably tell, I am most impressed with Aaron as a recent addition to Broke Straight Boys regulars. He is someone I would definitely like to have carried over to the new Broke Straight Boys

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Okay, I WARNED YOU!! I said that if Diesal shaved off his treasure trail, that I was OUTTA HERE!!! Where is that cancel button....

This 3-some by far exceeded the anal scene with Eric and Diesal Kudos to the three of them. And yes, Aaron! What a most delectable morsel! I could thoroughly enjoy dining on that sweet young man! Beautiful cock on Aaron. Of course, Eric's cock is quite nice as well, not to mention gigantor's cock. Diesal certainly seemed to enjoy this shoot.

Did anyone else find a similarity between Aaron and Jimmy? I had not particularly, until Aaron and Diesal started kissing. It was then I was how like the scene between Jimmy and Diesal Hmmmm

Did anyone else find a similarity between Aaron and Jimmy? I had not particularly, until Aaron and Diesal started kissing. It was then I was how like the scene between Jimmy and Diesal Hmmmm

Slimmie brought it up to me, and I can see it. Is it the eyes, the smile..........I'm not sure exactly, but there is a similarity.:001_wub:

I found this update quite surprising. Diesal likes to be in control so much that it's surprising when he does something that seems contrary to that dominant nature. Diesal sucking a cock someone else is jacking at the same time is interesting to say the least! I liked how he directed the shoot in his quiet way. :blush:

I have to agree w/ all my 'mite mates' (lol), I was also impressed at, once again seeing this side of Diesal he, in my opinion, is the type, that if there is NO 'chemistry' of any kind, there will be no passion(inclusive of kissing), in any scenes. I am open to others' opinions, about my post/thoughts?