• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Deidra meets the boys (part 2)

It was awesome to watch...thank you Thunder, and Sha and all the boys at the event...also MS. D!!!!! You go.....okay..now we have to get you over here into the studio.

I talked to Ms. D on the phone and I know she was nervous but I think she looks lovely and I know that I would have been a deaf dumb mute infront of those men :) WAY TO GO GIRL !!!!

You go girl, that was hot and those were some dam good questions. I wish the audio was better but I know it is hard to do outside in a crowd. I am really starting to like Jayce he has to be a blast to party with. He is a carbon copy of the actor Jim Varney who used to do the "Hey Vern" commercial and also played Jed Clampet in the movie the Beverly Hillbillies.

wooo! go deidra! i know what its like to be with the boys and have the cameras focus, thank god she was with me in pittsburgh! sha even told me i was too shy! i mentioned in our other thread what it was like walking up to them the first night, and sha told me that i was allowed to be nervous and shy for 5 minutes, then i had to get over it and party with them! haha i think a lot of people think about how awesome it would be to meet these guys, but dont think about whether or not theyd be able to speak when they finally meet them! girl, you are a strong woman for doing these interviews!

wooo! go deidra! i know what its like to be with the boys and have the cameras focus, thank god she was with me in pittsburgh! sha even told me i was too shy! i mentioned in our other thread what it was like walking up to them the first night, and sha told me that i was allowed to be nervous and shy for 5 minutes, then i had to get over it and party with them! haha i think a lot of people think about how awesome it would be to meet these guys, but dont think about whether or not theyd be able to speak when they finally meet them! girl, you are a strong woman for doing these interviews!

She did absolutely great. And the questions were just the kind that we wanted asked. So that we could get a broader insight into what they are like as real people. You're so right JW. The thrill and nervous energy you feel when you first meet all of them is intense. You're all tongue tied. Yet you want to know their whole their whole life stories in 20 minutes. LOL

It was awesome to watch...thank you Thunder, and Sha and all the boys at the event...also MS. D!!!!! You go.....okay..now we have to get you over here into the studio.

Yes. Thank you to all 3 of you. And of course to the boys themselves. You did a great job Miss D. I know it feels like your heart is going to beat out of your chest when you are with them and there are cameras around. haha

Wa-Hoo! That was a blast to watch! Great questions, great answers, you did a fabulous job!

Miss D: I just finished watching part 2 of the Phoenix event. And you get a great job with the questions and the guys were awesome.
I really hope that I will soon be able to attend one of these events.
Oh, by the way, it is great to have you and the other ladies be a part of this site and the forums. I really enjoy reading your input.
Keep us posted.

Gary

Awesome! I've always been told that bravery is being afraid, and doing it anyway.

Great job, Miss D!

:001_wub:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. You can tell my nerves were still there. It's funny, the 3 or so times the camera was pointed at me in Pittsburgh I wasn't nervous at all anymore...the difference a few months make. All I can say is that I am really fortunate that I got to do the interviews in retrospect. I just hope my face being on the front page of the site for a month doesn't kill anyone's boners! J/K and thank you Gary. I can tell you I'm here to stay and I hope more women come out and post....Oh and David...ANYTIME!!!!

I loved the interview. You did great MissDeidra. I love getting to meet the models off the futon, and find out what makes them tick. I hope to see more interviews with the guy's in the future. Very very cool! Thanks to all. :001_tt2:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. You can tell my nerves were still there. It's funny, the 3 or so times the camera was pointed at me in Pittsburgh I wasn't nervous at all anymore...the difference a few months make. All I can say is that I am really fortunate that I got to do the interviews in retrospect. I just hope my face being on the front page of the site for a month doesn't kill anyone's boners! J/K and thank you Gary. I can tell you I'm here to stay and I hope more women come out and post....Oh and David...ANYTIME!!!!

We love you MissDeidra and we are very glad that you did the interviews. Can't wait to see you in San Diego. You really weren't nervous at all in Pittsburgh so yes what a difference a few months made. Let's plan some fun video for all the members in San Diego. :)

We love you MissDeidra and we are very glad that you did the interviews. Can't wait to see you in San Diego. You really weren't nervous at all in Pittsburgh so yes what a difference a few months made. Let's plan some fun video for all the members in San Diego. :)

I am going to start brainstorming video ideas right now!!! And tell Diesal we still have to take those pictures we forgot to take for the contest...he'll know what I mean!!!