• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dear Santa......

Jason & bradley hot hot hot!!!!!

Wow!!!! Now that was a HOT scene. I loved the kissing, and Jason sucking Bradley's nipple. Also loved the after sex kiss!!!! Again that was a VERY HOT scene!! Great work!!!

Dear Santa,
I tried to be good this year. Could I please have a flip flop scene with Colin and Jason?
The Lurker

Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year.:angel2: Do you remember the three part series that Broke Straight Boys had with Diesal and JIMMIE? Could we do it again, with CHAD and Ross?

Please, please, please............I promise to be good next year too.:angel:

were J+B theearly xxxmas present??? well damn they were sexcellent with the no bs-comment-free fuckpairing...gotta love it when two str8 boys surrender themselves to human-fun and go with the flow of tongue exploration then kissing followed by that slight first-kiss pause to register "damn-i-want-some-more-of-those-lips-and-tongue" a look of recognition mixed with want then more kissing this time longer then intense assplowing and pushing back on that cock because he wants it deep-to-the-limit....awesome scene now get an orgy w/boys just wearing t-shirts that just stop above the waist >>> Jason Colin Bradley Conner Mick Anthony.!!!!! Oh btw yeah did Jason ever tell the full story of the sex he had in the stir?????

Dear Santa,
I tried to be good this year. Could I please have a flip flop scene with Colin and Jason?
The Lurker
Good to hear from you Swampyankee. Your screen name is rather intriguing to me. :cool:

Most of my favorite models were on Broke Straight Boys-1 and basically not available here anymore, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Rocco & Jimmy again. I beieve that Rocco is the one guy that Jimmy kissed, and he took Rocco's big cock in his mouth too. :blow:

Dear Santa,

Can this be our next Broke Straight Boys model????????

pic06.jpg