• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dave & Mark - Lets have an auction.

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Dave & Mark,

Idea: For charity, why don't you auction off dinner with a model. See which ones would be willing and post the names and take bids. JUST a dinner date. Members can bid on the model of their choice.

Charity of your choice. Maybe an HIV/aids charity?

Winner also picks up dinner tab, the boys get to pick the restaurant.

Or something like that.

What do you think?

We will be having another charity auction coming up in the next few weeks. I will be making an annoucement coming soon!!!

HINT: SALMON (those who know will know what I mean)

We will be having another charity auction coming up in the next few weeks. I will be making an annoucement coming soon!!!

Yep, the other set of sheets... Hummm! Was Tyler involved in anything on them???? :thumbup: Oh, darn, now I gotta go watch a few hours of video there goes my Forum time...

Last edited:
Oh well, it was worth a try.

Mitch, how up close and personal do party goers at the tour get-togethers actually get with the models? You asked on the politics thread why I didn't come back to the USA . I've been thinking about trying to make a visit coincide with a Broke Straight Boys party. How lame you will say, but it has crossed my mind. Maybe as an alternative to dinner, and chat and a beer at a party?

David, that takes me right back to the beginning!:thumbup:

David, that takes me right back to the beginning!:thumbup:

I hear tell Salmon is THE color in Mallorca this year!!:001_smile:
(Did I spell that right?) It goes well with whitewashed houses and blue ocean beaches, along the Ctra. de Arta.

With Love, I am,

Hey Dave & Mark,

Idea: For charity, why don't you auction off dinner with a model. See which ones would be willing and post the names and take bids. JUST a dinner date. Members can bid on the model of their choice.

Charity of your choice. Maybe an HIV/aids charity?

Winner also picks up dinner tab, the boys get to pick the restaurant.

Or something like that.

What do you think?

I like the idea but there would probably also need to be a chaperone of sorts to put the model at ease that he is safe. And certain groundrules would need to be established for such a "dinner date" for obvious reasons. Jayman and I were brainstorming about just such fundraising scenarios.

Please give it some thought David for the models that you think might be willing to have dinner in a neutral setting for charity. I once told Jayman that there are some of us who would jump at the chance to have lunch with a model at McDonalds of all places if it meant we could meet one of our favorite models face to face for private conversation. With a donation to charity of course.

Last edited:
I like the idea but there would probaly also need to be a chaperone of sorts to put the model at ease that he is safe. And certain groundrules would need to be established for such a "dinner date" for obvious reasons. Jayman and I were brainstorming about just such fundraising scenarios.

Please give it some thought David for the models that you think might be willing to have dinner in a neutral setting for charity. I once told Jayman that there are some of us who would jump at the chance to have lunch with a model at McDonalds of all places if it meant we could meet one of our favorite models face to face for private conversation. With a donation to charity of course.

I think the idea was a highly visible public place like McDonalds would have been great. Perhaps some place classier than that but just as public. Red Lobster or Charlie Brown's maybe.

I think the idea was a highly visible public place like McDonalds would have been great. Perhaps some place classier than that but just as public. Red Lobster or Charlie Brown's maybe.

Yes. Especially if it was for dinner.

I just threw out a generic name like Mickey D's to show that we would jump at the chance at just about any opportunity to meet a favorite model one on one if the price was right. If it's an evening dinner then of course it should be some place reasonably classy and more befitting of the ocassion.

Although there could be worse things than seeing your favorite model in shorts, flip flops and a tight t-shirt... LOL

Yes. Especially if it was for dinner.

I just threw out a generic name like Mickey D's to show that we would jump at the chance at just about any opportunity to meet a favorite model one on one if the price was right. If it's an evening dinner then of course it should be some place reasonably classy and more befitting of the ocassion.

Although there could be worse things than seeing your favorite model in shorts, flip flops and a tight t-shirt... LOL

How about a web cam dinner with your favorite model if you have the equipment? Totally safe environment for them and for you. Not quite as intimate but it would get the job done. Eh!!!:thumbup:

Ahem Ahem, Should her Majesty Win, I believe the lucky young man will be required to dressin a manner appropriate to the setting of Narcooses at the Grand Floridian in Walt Disney World. Our table, and all the wine for each course, will be situated at the lagoon windows, so as to afford a sweeping view of the light show on and above and around the lagoon!

With Love, I am,

Jayman, Tampa,

Early last week I offered an idea for a fundraiser that might be a bit tough formost to go with, but here it is anyway. David could auction off a chance to direct a video with two or three boys. The winning bid would then be able to see first hand all the work which goes into this business. Of Course, David would have to retain artistic final approval, as well as serve as an advisor on tech issues. As you say, specific rules would need to be in place to protect all concerned. And Mark could do the same sort of deal for his end in Denver, a truel earning experience!

With Love, I am,

Ahem Ahem, Should her Majesty Win, I believe the lucky young man will be required to dressin a manner appropriate to the setting of Narcooses at the Grand Floridian in Walt Disney World. Our table, and all the wine for each course, will be situated at the lagoon windows, so as to afford a sweeping view of the light show on and above and around the lagoon!

With Love, I am,

Now that is a dinner worthy or royalty...:thumbup:

Jayman, Tampa,

Early last week I offered an idea for a fundraiser that might be a bit tough formost to go with, but here it is anyway. David could auction off a chance to direct a video with two or three boys. The winning bid would then be able to see first hand all the work which goes into this business. Of Course, David would have to retain artistic final approval, as well as serve as an advisor on tech issues. As you say, specific rules would need to be in place to protect all concerned. And Mark could do the same sort of deal for his end in Denver, a truel earning experience!

With Love, I am,

Not a bad idea M&M,

Even a minor job on set would be a great bonus for a member. The chance to watch how a shoot is done would be a truly educational as well as entertaining experience. My only drawback is that while I'm closer geographically to South Florida I'm a broke gay boy. LOL

Not a bad idea M&M,

Even a minor job on set would be a great bonus for a member. The chance to watch how a shoot is done would be a truly educational as well as entertaining experience. My only drawback is that while I'm closer geographically to South Florida I'm a broke gay boy. LOL

See, becareful with your power of creation and those kind of statements.

I'll chip in no matter what the prize. Don't have time to go to Florida so I will just send a donation.

Jayman, Tampa,

With Love, I am,

I love the idea. However; it takes a lot of natural ability to get these guys to relax enough to shoot those videos. David is very gifted with that. :thumbup: