• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Double Dip Delight Andy, Ryan Flip Fuck - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Nice before scene. Love Ryan’s hairy body.

IMG_2925.jpeg

I loved this scene! Ryan Russo is exactly my type of man. Otters really turn me on, Andy Adler is so hot, I wasn’t keen on him at first on College Boy Physicals but he’s really grown on me and I think he’s absolutely stunning too! I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that scene. I’m looking forward to seeing them both more on the site!

Starting with the COVID period of Broke Straight Boys only releasing one new scene a week, I and others have been advocating for bringing over to Broke Straight Boys some hot models from College Boy Physicals so it was gratifying to see that happen with this scene. While both hot boys were age 21, what a scene of contrasts with Ryan being nearly 30 pounds heavier, very hairy especially on his chest and a classic straight gay for pay vers model with bi Andy, who topped most of his scenes over at College Boy Physicals, having the classic twink hairless look. Further both were very well endowed with Andy being the shower and Ryan the grower! Plus the sex was hot with both exchanging blow jobs and rimming, then Andy fucking Ryan first, shooting his load and then lickiing all of it up with Ryan then doing the same to Andy! Loved Andy's observation that Broke Straight Boys seemed to have more straight gay for pay models, and Andy seeming to be determined to fuck as many of them as he can! Very hot Broke Straight Boys debut scene for both Andy and Ryan!

I really liked this scene and in my opinion it’s one of the best scenes I’ve watched in a long time. I wasn’t sure about Ryan as he seemed timid In the interview but I liked Andy from College Boy Physicals. Together they had great chemistry which in turn made for a super hot scene that exceeds my expectations. I watched the whole thing from start to finish which rarely happens anymore because the oral and anal were both great. It’s the first scene in months that I rated a 5 and added to my favorites. I think both models are a great find and I hope to see more of them. Great work everyone.

Nice job, lads. I had to skip much of the beginning due to my gag reflex, but it was good stuff from there. There was something funny about Andy moving his penis around to allow Ryan access to the semen on his pubes.

Just watched the after scene interview in which David awarded both bouys $1500 each, apparently docking Andy for not cumming enough after fucking Ryan. Both models discussed how Ryan is a twunk and Andy is a twink, but their mutual chemistry of being hot for each other was clear!