• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darin & Steven

lpdude86

Reaction score
Sorry Guys:crying: This video just didn' do it for me. Steven is cute buy just couldn't make it to the finish line. Darin, although he may be hot to other guys just isn't my type and the two of them together just didn't do it.
Sorry.
I hope others enjoyed it.

Aren't straight guys a mystery? Darin got off with Steven sucking his cock with no problem and Steven can suck good dick for a straight guy. The problem is he can't cum even when Darin sucked on his cock - he needed a girl he said. But even with all this peculiarities with straight guys doing gay sex, I am very fascinated with watching them do the gay thing.

Aren't straight guys a mystery? Darin got off with Steven sucking his cock with no problem and Steven can suck good dick for a straight guy. The problem is he can't cum even when Darin sucked on his cock - he needed a girl he said. But even with all this peculiarities with straight guys doing gay sex, I am very fascinated with watching them do the gay thing.

I'm always amazed that straight guys get hard at all... I would think that more of them would stay limp because they are straight...so it's always a pleasure to see them get hard - sometimes before they are even out of their pants!