• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darin & Steven, Bewitching

carefreewc

Reaction score
That was a strange shoot. Steven sure loves to suck cock and had his hands full (literally) with Darin's but still brought him to orgasm and then couldn't get hard when it was reciprocated. Does anyone know if Steven was brought back and if he was able to get hard?

Very interesting shoot. Steven really gave it his all to make Darin shoot. with Darin's size that was a great effort. I wonder why he got camera shy at the end with his own dick. I have seen some guys loose interest once their partner shoots. Oh, well. Like David said at least one of them got off. I think Steven should get a little more than average pay though for the effort he put into sucking cock.:thumbup:

It is redeeming to read that there are people who appreciate seeing someone's hard work to get the other guy to get-off. Steven for all I know is a straight guy and he sucked Darin's cock because he was paid to do so regardless whether he liked it or not. It is noteworthy that Steven sucked Darin's cock like a professional that for a moment I wondered whether he may be gay. But whatever, he did a very good job and I would hire him because of the effort he showed.

Bewitched

While I didn't particularly enjoy the shoot, I do enjoy the title of this thread, "Darin & Steven, Bewitching". Growing up in the 60's Bewitched was one of my favorite programs, (yes I am that old to remember this show, all you ageist anti-old folks forumites). Darrin Stevens was a great character, particularly Dick York, who was later replaced by Dick Sargent, (who was coincidentally gay, and tragically died at a young age).

Come to think of it, there were a number of gay friendly cast members including the wonderful Agnes Morehead as Endora, the endearing Marion Lorne as the bumbling Aunt Clara, Maurice Evans who was part of British gay culture, and of course, my favorite character on the show, "Mr. Center Square", himself, the marvelous, over the top "campy", Paul Lynde. And props go out to the twitchy nose star of the series, Elizabeth Montgomery.

I ask forgiveness from the "young turks" of the forum, for allowing this antique relic to reminisce about the dark ages of American pop culture, before computers, and cell phones and ipods, etc. :cool:

I ask forgiveness from the "young turks" of the forum, for allowing this antique relic to reminisce about the dark ages of American pop culture, before computers, and cell phones and ipods, etc. :cool:

Thanks Mikeyank for the found trip down memory lane for another old timer. That show was a very gay friendly show now that you bring it up. I never made that conection before.