• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny & Ryan

Should danny and Ryan come back to do more on BSB?

• Total voters

Scorpioboii

Virgin
Reaction score
Holy fuck those two need to do more stuff, danny is cute,
But Ryan is a god, his piercings look great on him
And his cock is just beautiful,
Thats right beautiful,
I think that Ryan should be brought back
Over and over and over again,
He's the most amaizing person I've seen
On this website
And I love his tatties

Holy fuck those two need to do more stuff, danny is cute,
But Ryan is a god, his piercings look great on him
And his cock is just beautiful,
Thats right beautiful,
I think that Ryan should be brought back
Over and over and over again,
He's the most amaizing person I've seen
On this website
And I love his tatties

Danny is a big favorite with all the forumites. Ryan hasn't done too many shoots.

Welcome to the forum mister:001_smile:

Yes. Welcome to the forum Scorpioboii from another fellow scorpio.

While Danny is the more popular of the two, Ryan has also endeared himself to many of us. I don't care for the tats and piercings myself. Just not my thing. But I admit that I did make an exception for Ryan after seeing how passionately he could get Danny to make out...and do other things. LOL Ryan's a hottie too.

oooooooookkkkkkkkkk I THOUGHT ID SEEN THE DANNY AND RYAN VID

I was mistaken...........But now i have seen it .... Yes we need another session of these 2 together

Well if no one else does .... i do ......... and when it comes to it ...... Its all about me lmao

If I could I'd do a session with Ryan, fuck he's damn fine, a perfect 10 haha, the tounge piercing I want to try out, and in the vids he looks really into it he can't be 100% straight

:001_wub: Danny is with out a dout the best in my book.:swallow:. And this epi was the best. Danny and Ryan should be brought back to do more vid's.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....................................

Yes yesssssss YYYESSSSSSSS PLEASE

After seeing them going at it kinda rough in their last vid together I was hoping to see them do the opposite. I have always wondered if David could get get them to do a passionate lovemaking scene of sorts. One with lots of kissing and embracing and tenderness. I have reason to doubt that it will happen though. But it's a cool fantasy! LOL

LOL, Tampa!

The hand stand was, well, HOT!!

I would love to see those 2 boys together again.

It would be really sweet to see more of them together with more tounge and more passion, just more of them in general, :D but Ryan is fucking gorgious

Well ill be id forgotten who's butts, i have on my desk top... now getting these pic's i reeeeeeeemember.

Attachments

• ryan-danny17.jpg
    ryan-danny17.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 26
  • ryan-danny18.jpg
    ryan-danny18.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 26
  • ryan-danny66.jpg
    ryan-danny66.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ryan-danny67.jpg
    ryan-danny67.jpg