• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny & Ryan

Long Live the Princes, let the bells toll the news!

We are pleased to announce the birth of a set of Twin Princelings. Their older brother Prince Tyler shall be caring for them with the utmost devotion, as they prepare for their next presentations. All Hail Princes Danny & Ryan, newest members of our Royal family.

We so also hereby appoint the following Special Retainers for the twins. Sir Slim, Lord Protector of the OC, (Oral Cavities) Sir Mike, Lord Keeper of the Flip Flop room, and Lord Jayce, who's grave responsibility it shall hereafter be, to keep our tongues in our mouths!

With Deepest Devotion, We Are,

I think your Majesty for entrusting this awesome responsibility to me. I have only one boon to ask... Can Viscount Jayman watch over my tongue in furtherance of my task. I cannot say whether or not the Viscount enjoys a tongue bath, but it would keep my tongue busy and I wouldn't be drooling over the princelings. :thumbup:

Your humble servant,

Lord Jayce

I think your Majesty for entrusting this awesome responsibility to me. I have only one boon to ask... Can Viscount Jayman watch over my tongue in furtherance of my task. I cannot say whether or not the Viscount enjoys a tongue bath, but it would keep my tongue busy and I wouldn't be drooling over the princelings. :thumbup:

Your humble servant,

Lord Jayce

Bless your heart I will do what I can... :thumbup:

Hi guys :) Having broken my "posting cherry" on the We Need To Know thread thought I'd post her and say an offical Bravo to Broke Straight Boys on the Danny/Ryan vid!!! From the moment I saw Danny repeatedly caress Ryan's left butt cheek I knew one of my most fervent fantasies was about to begin! And David's handling of the ensuing "aerobics" was brilliant. Nothing else to say but Thank You!!!

I still can't get Danny's facial expressions and screaming out of my mind when Ryan was standing up and still giving it to Danny. ooooohhhh!

Hi guys :) Having broken my "posting cherry" on the We Need To Know thread thought I'd post her and say an offical Bravo to Broke Straight Boys on the Danny/Ryan vid!!! From the moment I saw Danny repeatedly caress Ryan's left butt cheek I knew one of my most fervent fantasies was about to begin! And David's handling of the ensuing "aerobics" was brilliant. Nothing else to say but Thank You!!!

Welocme to the Forum zedzedpt. :thumbup:

Think you said it all there Zed. The film is brilliant - a bit well done to all concerned. :thumbup1:

This is, without a doubt, the best video since Dustin, Nu, and Tyler. Danny is simply adorable and Ryan is pretty hot too. I loved the kissing [more, please] and they both really seemed to be into each other, which made it really exciting. More like this one please, and less, MUCH less of the boring videos like Dustin and Lane.

This was indeed one of the best. I like this one right up there with Zack and Mike.

We are pleased to announce the birth of a set of Twin Princelings. Their older brother Prince Tyler shall be caring for them with the utmost devotion, as they prepare for their next presentations. All Hail Princes Danny & Ryan, newest members of our Royal family.

We so also hereby appoint the following Special Retainers for the twins. Sir Slim, Lord Protector of the OC, (Oral Cavities) Sir Mike, Lord Keeper of the Flip Flop room, and Lord Jayce, who's grave responsibility it shall hereafter be, to keep our tongues in our mouths!

With Deepest Devotion, We Are,

Majesty, your humble servant thanks Her for her magnanimous condescension in making him Lord Protector of the Oral Cavities. What mechanism or paraphernalia would be the most appropriate for carrying out the task to which Her Majesty has so kindly commended this your loyal and humble subject?

Your humble servant has his own tools. Would they serve in assuring the twin Princeling's OC security? Your humble servant thanks Your Majesty for whatever clarification Her Majesty may feel is suitable in regard to this issue.

I am, Ma'am, your most humble and loyal subject and servant,

Sir Slim, LPotOC

zedzedpt; welcum to the forum. We look forward to posting with. Just chime in anytime.

with love and peace to all who post,
your friend

i2ina69

I note that his film has shot straight to the top of the members favourites with a score of 4.88. This is amazing as numbers 2,3 etc are way down at 4.66. Another amazement (I'm easisly amazed lol), is that this film has been in the can for a long time. How many more classics are hiding in the vaults I wonder ?

Last edited: