• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny & Ryan

Had not seen Danny before. He is hot hot hot! He and Ryan as a duo are also among the best I have seen on Broke Straight Boys More ... more ... more

Welcome to the forum, dc78! I agree with you. They are one hot pairing!

Bravo; Dave and Mark.

Make sure I get an invitation to the wedding, OK. Jacob ( Anthony ) can be maid of honor and Tyler can be best man. M&M as Queen you can marry them.

Danny's eye's just kill me OMFG.

This is buy far the best vid on the site. In my opinion... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

A loyal fan.

Did anyone really look at Danny's dick in the scene? It was peculiarly masculine for such a romantic guy like he is. I love those eyes of his, especially when he was looking at Ryan as he was riding on his dick. Danny thrusts with intensity and that short sword of his can make any man melt with desire.

You are right must be old episode, i love to watch Danny get fucked though, it always turns me on so much, Ryan is pretty hot also, enjoyed scene in entirety would love to see both back soon.

I totally agree. It's so obvious that Danny really does not like to get fucked. Unfortunately for him we all love to see the straight baseball jock take one for the team! :thumbup::thumbup::wink:

I totally agree. It's so obvious that Danny really does not like to get fucked. Unfortunately for him we all love to see the straight baseball jock take one for the team! :thumbup::thumbup::wink:

Ain't that the truth!! LOL!!

Did anyone really look at Danny's dick in the scene? It was peculiarly masculine for such a romantic guy like he is. I love those eyes of his, especially when he was looking at Ryan as he was riding on his dick. Danny thrusts with intensity and that short sword of his can make any man melt with desire.

Are you kidding me? My eyes were drilling holes into the screen when they showed his dick! LOL And those eyes are worthy of a sonnet. I can't tell if they are blue or green or blue/green. But they're amazing. Danny is the total package. :drool:

If I got to look into those eyes I'd probably get all tongue twisted and stammer away. I'd be getting lost in that blue/green ocean. Like the straight guy who fumbles over all his words trying to talk to some blonde with huge boobs. LOL :thumbup1:

Danny does have great eyes. I have to say, I like him better as a top. He's got the moves.

I can't stop watching this video. The postions were AMAZING!!!

Danny having Ryan do a backwards hand stand while still giving it to him in the ass had my heart skip several beats. Then flipping Ryan back up and then driving it home to Ryan while Danny was sitting up with Ryan stratling his lap. Danny's facial expressions were amazing.

After cleaning myself off! When Ryan stood up with Danny's legs still over his shoulders and along with Danny SCREAMING I had to call the paramedics because my heart was beating too fast (along with something else).

I love Danny bottoming, but Danny has earned the right to top. In fact he has earned the right to do anything he wants and to anybody he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to compliment Broke Straight Boys

I was watching a vid on another website last weekend. All you heard was the two boys. The bottom was really getting his ass pounded and was just about to nut. Out of the blue, this angry, gruff voice shouts out to the bottom boy, "MOVE YOUR GD ARM!". Talk about a buzz kill! I would like to have told this guy, the boys arm didn't bother me, but your nasty mouth sure did!

In this Dannyj/Ryan vid, at one point when Ryan was topping, for about 2 seconds, a hand is on camera to move Ryan's hand out of the way. No cursing. Nothing. Kudos to David for treating the Broke Straight Boys models with respect! :thumbup:

Funny thing Paris, I've noticed that as well. The worst I ever saw on Broke Straight Boys was one model tell the other, in a stage whisper,"Move your arm" and then later, "arm", both times, it was barely noticeable, unlike some "Pro" sites that will remain nameless, like SCM. (Hi Dean!) where they even joke about it. Three cheers for Broke Straight Boys, keeping it real (Good!)

With Love, I am,

Saw a reference to a wedding on a prior page of this thread. Does this mean Danny is divorcing Dustin? OK, first off, who gets custody of Tyler?
Second, How will they handle this, another rant scene? How about like this, Dustin and Danny are arguing over who gets to top, Dustin gets mad, storms out. Ryan walks in, Kissing scene ensues, and as they head for the futon, Danny looks deep into Ryan's eyes, "Thanks, Ryan, you know, I never REALLY loved him". "You're the only one for me"... Blah Blah Blah!!
Yeah I know, "But Markymark, they're straight, they can't say they're in love." OK so maybe they're just friends for life?

With Love, I am,

I just want to say, the new episode with Danny and Ryan, it's probably one of my favorites. Regardless of what they say, it was obvious that at least to some degree they enjoyed what they were doing, and I even saw Danny smile, which is rare for him. Ryan, damn, I wish I had somebody that would top me like that.

OMFG I just watched it again and i cummed so much my prostrate hurt's.lol

This scene has moved to the top 5 favorite episodes on Broke Straight Boys..... Awesome job to everyone involved with getting this scene together!!!

Danny and Ryan

I hope that D & R get wind of the great response from their fans. I was all set to praise the scene in detail but my fellow fans have covered it all. I wonder how long this was in the can? Anyway, very grateful it finally came out. - Tief

We are pleased to announce the birth of a set of Twin Princelings. Their older brother Prince Tyler shall be caring for them with the utmost devotion, as they prepare for their next presentations. All Hail Princes Danny & Ryan, newest members of our Royal family.

We so also hereby appoint the following Special Retainers for the twins. Sir Slim, Lord Protector of the OC, (Oral Cavities) Sir Mike, Lord Keeper of the Flip Flop room, and Lord Jayce, who's grave responsibility it shall hereafter be, to keep our tongues in our mouths!

With Deepest Devotion, We Are,

We are pleased to announce the birth of a set of Twin Princelings. Their older brother Prince Tyler shall be caring for them with the utmost devotion, as they prepare for their next presentations. All Hail Princes Danny & Ryan, newest members of our Royal family.

We so also hereby appoint the following Special Retainers for the twins. Sir Slim, Lord Protector of the OC, (Oral Cavities) Sir Mike, Lord Keeper of the Flip Flop room, and Lord Jayce, who's grave responsibility it shall hereafter be, to keep our tongues in our mouths!

With Deepest Devotion, We Are,

LOVE the new avatar, Marky!!! :thumbup: