• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien you are terrificallly caring for Tyler - a study in the nurturing of lust

KRU1996

Reaction score
Damien tutors Tyler in how to engage in fellatio such that Tyler on the verge of pre-penetrative breakdown turns to Damien as his safe hole and the one man he will allow to experience his mix of awkwardness, nervousness, and lust.
Damien you are a real saint and true friend when you allow him to express his fears to you and then you embrace him and encourage him to be your man and share his first-time with you.
Indeed Damien you created a safe space where Tyler could know he was care for while displaying his confidence and building his competence --- Only a real caring human being would and could do that.
The lust was palpable and one could see the depth of caring in both of your faces and with each thrust.
Damien the KRU loves you more than ever and both you and Tyler are the hottest and hope you will get more into each other next time you are together.

Damien tutors Tyler in how to engage in fellatio such that Tyler on the verge of pre-penetrative breakdown turns to Damien as his safe hole and the one man he will allow to experience his mix of awkwardness, nervousness, and lust.
Damien you are a real saint and true friend when you allow him to express his fears to you and then you embrace him and encourage him to be your man and share his first-time with you.
Indeed Damien you created a safe space where Tyler could know he was care for while displaying his confidence and building his competence --- Only a real caring human being would and could do that.
The lust was palpable and one could see the depth of caring in both of your faces and with each thrust.
Damien the KRU loves you more than ever and both you and Tyler are the hottest and hope you will get more into each other next time you are together.

Wait, who are you...and what have you done with my KRU?!:wtf:
Not that I don't agree with every word above, it's just that you guys usually put some swagger into your opinions. Most times I read what you have to say, and then I have to read it again, dissecting each sentence for understanding. Oh well, I guess college has made you guys more "main stream." Alas, I miss the true KRU.:blushing:

Thanks man!! Tyler is a great dude I'm glad I could be the one to comfort him and show him a good time ;) if you all want a more hawt and sexual scene with me and Tyler maybe a flip flip. Then who knows u might all just get it and if it does end up happing I promise you all a fuckin hawt ass scene.

you hear it from the man so look out for it soon

Last edited:
hey you all have to give credit to johnny our producer. he's helped a lot

Thanks man!! Tyler is a great dude I'm glad I could be the one to comfort him and show him a good time ;) if you all want a more hawt and sexual scene with me and Tyler maybe a flip flip. Then who knows u might all just get it and if it does end up happing I promise you all a fuckin hawt ass scene.

hahahaha

Very true!

I do give JohnnyBlu a lot of credit. Although, I hope he doesn't remember the comment I made in one of the scenes page. I believe it was the one with Dakota and Paul. I was listening to the pre-scene interview intently when all of a sudden "the hand" popped up. I lost all my concentration on what the guys were saying. I love the interviews as much as the scenes themselves. They set up the tone for me as well as for the models. I feel like I'm a good listeners and always look forward to what the guys have to say. Maybe, that is why I enjoy the BTS so much. My favorite of all still has to be the Denver Pride one with Kodi, Johnny, Denver, et al. It was the first BTS I added to my favorites. Now, I am happy to say, Damien, I have added yours to my favorites. I have watched yours about three times so far. On the days when a new scene is not scheduled to come out, I go and watch the BTS randomly. I have not watched the latest one yet but will a little later after I pop the first one.

Cheers!

I do give JohnnyBlu a lot of credit. Although, I hope he doesn't remember the comment I made in one of the scenes page. I believe it was the one with Dakota and Paul. I was listening to the pre-scene interview intently when all of a sudden "the hand" popped up. I lost all my concentration on what the guys were saying. I love the interviews as much as the scenes themselves. They set up the tone for me as well as for the models. I feel like I'm a good listeners and always look forward to what the guys have to say. Maybe, that is why I enjoy the BTS so much. My favorite of all still has to be the Denver Pride one with Kodi, Johnny, Denver, et al. It was the first BTS I added to my favorites. Now, I am happy to say, Damien, I have added yours to my favorites. I have watched yours about three times so far. On the days when a new scene is not scheduled to come out, I go and watch the BTS randomly. I have not watched the latest one yet but will a little later after I pop the first one.

Cheers!
Awwww thanks man! I'm glad u enjoy my videos and talking with us all!