• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien where are you ????

headrim

Virgin
Reaction score
Ever since his interview was posted on the site , I have seen no new videos with him. Please tell me he has NOT left the site. I am sure so many viewers were able to relate to his interview. I for one, will think twice about renewing my membership if for some reason he was asked to leave!!! And if he di leave on his own, I would like to follow him and know where he went. Please bring him back ---- and of course Paul Canon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Headrim

Ever since his interview was posted on the site , I have seen no new videos with him. Please tell me he has NOT left the site. I am sure so many viewers were able to relate to his interview. I for one, will think twice about renewing my membership if for some reason he was asked to leave!!! And if he di leave on his own, I would like to follow him and know where he went. Please bring him back ---- and of course Paul Canon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Headrim
Good Question headrim
Damien and Paul sure bring a little excitement to a fairly dull site. Was starting to like Ian but he blew it for me with the latest BSC video. Bad talking other models not nice. Just ask Damien Kyle.
Thank goodness for Ronan Kennedy, Zeno Kostas,and Ayden and I guess Vadim Black. But none of them have the sparkle of Paul and Damien. Just Saying.

Last edited:
Good Question headrim
Damien and Paul sure bring a little excitement to a fairly dull site. Was starting to like Ian but he blew it for me with the latest BSC video. Bad talking other models not nice. Just ask Damien Kyle.
Thank goodness for Ronan Kennedy, Zeno Kostas,and Ayden and I guess Vadim Black. But none of them have the sparkle of Paul and Damien. Just Saying.
Of coarse you all new I meant B.T.S / Outtakes..:crying1:

Good Question headrim

Jonny dearest. Not all models get along with other models, just as not all members get along with other members - we just have to learn to "cope" with each other. But I will be my normal policeman and discuss Ian's comments on the appropriate thread.

Jonny dearest. Not all models get along with other models, just as not all members get along with other members - we just have to learn to "cope" with each other. But I will be my normal policeman and discuss Ian's comments on the appropriate thread.

I couldn't agree with your statement more Jon, than if I'd written it myself! I don't think it's a reason to "Hate on Ian" for expressing him self and the way he feels! Members tend to be more tolerant of behaviors from models they favor....fair enough, doesn't mean we like to hear it! But they are people with different personalities too! In my opinion, since both are very good performers, and are popular among a lot of members (in their own right) I can see a little "Diva" in both of them..lol!

I couldn't agree with your statement more Jon, than if I'd written it myself! I don't think it's a reason to "Hate on Ian" for expressing him self and the way he feels! Members tend to be more tolerant of behaviors from models they favor....fair enough, doesn't mean we like to hear it! But they are people with different personalities too! In my opinion, since both are very good performers, and are popular among a lot of members (in their own right) I can see a little "Diva" in both of them..lol!

That's one of the reasons I love this Forum so.We can agree with each other or Not. And still be friends and Love one another.
This tread will soon pass. As so many have. But its the people on the Forum that keep me coming back. And Divas. lol xoxo

That's one of the reasons I love this Forum so.We can agree with each other or Not. And still be friends and Love one another.
This tread will soon pass. As so many have. But its the people on the Forum that keep me coming back. And Divas. lol xoxo

Your the biggest Diva little johnny!! lol xoxoxo

Thanks Sha for the reassuring confirmation . Yay !!! I will be waiting. Just thought maybe after his frank, revealing heart warming interview he was sent packing or decided to go. Guess all models need a break !!! Keep up the great work at Broke Straight Boys !!!
Headrim

Ian was nudged into making his difficulties with Damien Kyle known. It looked to me that he was really reluctant to say anything at all about another model. And here is where I guess I go against the tide: I don't particularly care for Damien Kyle. I can see over time that he can be difficult to deal with. If he decides to leave, I won't raise an eyebrow. Again, I realize that a lot of members like him, but please don't jump on me because I don't.

Ian was nudged into making his difficulties with Damien Kyle known. It looked to me that he was really reluctant to say anything at all about another model. And here is where I guess I go against the tide: I don't particularly care for Damien Kyle. I can see over time that he can be difficult to deal with. If he decides to leave, I won't raise an eyebrow. Again, I realize that a lot of members like him, but please don't jump on me because I don't.
Yea he was nudged into saying what he thought (thanks Blake) but I appreciate his honesty. You don't need to make excuses or feel bad about not caring for Damien Kyle, I like him for both of us AG lol

I agree with you on all respects.

Seems like they really have it in for Damien Kyle. I just hope he doesn't take Paul with him. Paul and Jason were Broke Straight Boys to me.
Guess I will have to wait and see what the new spokesperson for Broke Straight Boys has to say. He didn't post yesterday.
Maybe today they can tell me. Is Paul still with us ? I will stay true till the end.

Seems like they really have it in for Damien Kyle. I just hope he doesn't take Paul with him. Paul and Jason were Broke Straight Boys to me.
Guess I will have to wait and see what the new spokesperson for Broke Straight Boys has to say. He didn't post yesterday.
Maybe today they can tell me. Is Paul still with us ? I will stay true till the end.

Sorry everyone he did post yesterday. Some hateful posts about Paul being a liar. Post come and go so fast I lost track.:crying2:

Sorry everyone he did post yesterday. Some hateful posts about Paul being a liar. Post come and go so fast I lost track.:crying2:
I was working yesterday. I work around 50-60 hours a week which can be a serious drain. all comes with the job. The comments about Paul werent meant to be hateful. even another1 said we should be looking at whats really going on. i am in no means the new spokesperson for Broke Straight Boys dont think they really like me either. i seem to be disliked by some on here for speaking my mind but in no way do i mean to be hateful. i only started posting to get people to be nicer to the models. i apologize if it came across the wrong way. im the new kid on the block and ive gotten some nice emails from people saying how tough this group is to fit in with. time will show you that im really a good person with good intentions. but i have little tolerance for people trying to use us members. too, i didnt say paul was a liar. his brother did in the video. watch it. that and a few private messages opened my eyes to that.

Its good to be back :) loving the welcome home posts!!

First off, how was your trip; did your grandma have a good time? Next, where the hell are all your and Paul's Social Media?! It feels empty without you two on Facebook/Twitter.