• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien Kyle is making moves

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Damien Kyle is making moves into mainstream

IMG_1432.jpg

Last edited:
That’s so awesome, and he looks so amazing. I’ve been following him on twitter, and he’s really been working hard. Congratulations, Damien. Well deserved!

I’ve been following him also. His new modeling shoots are hot. He has really worked on his body and from what I’ve seen lately there may be a new boyfriend. Perhaps a new soap opera is about to air, Damien Kyle lets it all hang out there and of course many of us are here to watch.

Can you imagine Ronan Kennedy bending this hot fucking body over a bed and fucking his ass, again.

Please!

That'd be way to hot for me to even watch. I'd be afraid.

I am going to be in the minority here but the body is hot, his head is not......He needs to get rid of the Tarzan hair and clean up the beard and mustache. I have never found him to be handsome of face but he could make some improvement between how he use to look and now. I do hope that his life has turned around and I wish all the best for him.

HOT! Looks like Damien is moving forward. Great job and photo.

I am going to be in the minority here but the body is hot, his head is not......He needs to get rid of the Tarzan hair and clean up the beard and mustache. I have never found him to be handsome of face but he could make some improvement between how he use to look and now. I do hope that his life has turned around and I wish all the best for him.

I'm actually with you. Not a fan of the long hair at all. I think he looks way better with short hair and clean face.

I totally agree.

He is absolutely hot. love the long hair and facial hair. That is a man!!!! We all have our likes and preferences and his look is definitely on my hot list. Way to go Damian

He is absolutely hot. love the long hair and facial hair. That is a man!!!! We all have our likes and preferences and his look is definitely on my hot list. Way to go Damian
Totally HOT!

Sorry but for me the long hair distracts from his appearance. But I have never been a fan of that long of a hair style on any man, regardless of age.

I don’t mind the Tarzan look. Gives you something to hang onto and pull while your pounding his ass. But the hair I’m interested in on Damien Kyle is that cute little circle around his well used ass hole. I’m glad he still shows that off on twitter.