• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien & Jaxon

peter
I don't worry about you.You are The Man.You are the sweetest of the lot. The sweetest,funniest,your butch,a hero,and a very kind
man.Not for you and mikeyank I don't think I would be spending half my life on this God dam machine ? If I were 30 years
younger I would try to look you up.You seem to be a prize.Not kissing up. Just really like you.
SO THERE......

peter
I don't worry about you.You are The Man.You are the sweetest of the lot. The sweetest,funniest,your butch,a hero,and a very kind
man.Not for you and mikeyank I don't think I would be spending half my life on this God dam machine ? If I were 30 years
younger I would try to look you up.You seem to be a prize.Not kissing up. Just really like you.
SO THERE......
Aw your so sweet Johnny. Be careful your going to make Mikeyank jealous!!! He hates to share new members haha

I guess I have no discretion when it comes to health looking sexy-young men, like our buff and gorgeous Damien Kyle. Being a self-professed "cumrag", who frequently dabbles around following watching the latest updates, only to resort to other classic Broke Straight Boys images for relief. I tell you in my book there is not a time or place that Austin Grant, Austin with Jimmie Slater, Zakk, the triology of the PIzza Boy, and a few carefully chosen others are guaranteed to have their way with me, even night-after-night. I don't get bored easily as I always look for some minute detail to keep it fresh in my mind. I know these episodes like the back of my hand while it is stroking my dick. These timeless-classics are always what I use to get off and not the latest updates.

I absolutely love Damien Kyle TOTALLY but I don't have to depend on him to get me off. I just enjoy watching each and every one of Damien's beautiful features and enjoy it for all that it is worth. In this epidsode, as he was getting blown by Jaxon, all I could appreciate was that my sweet Damien looked a bit tired and worn out and I was hoping he was not coming down with something to make him get sick. I love Damien's nicely developed torso and chest muscles. I love his naturally cropped, hairy ass, that is just the right configuration to be simply beautiful to look at. I love his half-cocky smile that only highlights further his inner kindness and personal goodness.

And, to express it in its most outrageous context, I love the way Jaxon fed his cumload into Damien's receptive mouth. It was almost a religious experience, as if they were sharing something spiritual like receiving a "Communion wafer" at Mass. As as Catholic, you must take great care of the Communion wafer as we are taught it actually IS the actual body and blood of Christ, and not some mere representation of the same as viewed in other religions. As a former (unmolested) altarboy, we were called to assist with the communion right and as Jaxon delicately placed his load in Damien's mouth, it resembled the careful manner in which our priest delicately placed the communion wafer on the tongue of the believers. Our beautiful Damien swallowed the thick outpouring from Jaxon as if it were freshly and lovingly prepared "Crème Brûlée"! THAT IS WHY I LOVE DAMIEN SO!!!

Jaxon had already had "on the job training" of sorts and came to us ready to roll, with no dealer preparation necessary! I cannot fault something that he cannot take away!!! Therefore, I am expressing my unconditional love to all who really try to please us like Damien! And, I feel Jaxon definitely made a good first attempt on Broke Straight Boys and to Hell with how his Résumé reads!!! It was good enough to get Damien off and I just cannot imagine a greater, more concentrated pleasure of servicing our most deserving Damien!

Sincerely smitten with Damien Kyle,:001_wub:

Stimpy

Flip Flop in the cards?

Nothing to fancy, but I liked these two together so gave it a 4. Look forward to the fuck scene!!!
Right on. These two are hot guys, and each one was great. Jaxon has hot and sexy looks that are so attractive. Damien is hot as always and a great male specimen. Yes, let's get to the anal part soon. A flip flop would be glorious.:doggystyle:

I guess I have no discretion when it comes to health looking sexy-young men, like our buff and gorgeous Damien Kyle. Being a self-professed "cumrag", who frequently dabbles around following watching the latest updates, only to resort to other classic Broke Straight Boys images for relief. I tell you in my book there is not a time or place that Austin Grant, Austin with Jimmie Slater, Zakk, the triology of the PIzza Boy, and a few carefully chosen others are guaranteed to have their way with me, even night-after-night. I don't get bored easily as I always look for some minute detail to keep it fresh in my mind. I know these episodes like the back of my hand while it is stroking my dick. These timeless-classics are always what I use to get off and not the latest updates.

I absolutely love Damien Kyle TOTALLY but I don't have to depend on him to get me off. I just enjoy watching each and every one of Damien's beautiful features and enjoy it for all that it is worth. In this epidsode, as he was getting blown by Jaxon, all I could appreciate was that my sweet Damien looked a bit tired and worn out and I was hoping he was not coming down with something to make him get sick. I love Damien's nicely developed torso and chest muscles. I love his naturally cropped, hairy ass, that is just the right configuration to be simply beautiful to look at. I love his half-cocky smile that only highlights further his inner kindness and personal goodness.

And, to express it in its most outrageous context, I love the way Jaxon fed his cumload into Damien's receptive mouth. It was almost a religious experience, as if they were sharing something spiritual like receiving a "Communion wafer" at Mass. As as Catholic, you must take great care of the Communion wafer as we are taught it actually IS the actual body and blood of Christ, and not some mere representation of the same as viewed in other religions. As a former (unmolested) altarboy, we were called to assist with the communion right and as Jaxon delicately placed his load in Damien's mouth, it resembled the careful manner in which our priest delicately placed the communion wafer on the tongue of the believers. Our beautiful Damien swallowed the thick outpouring from Jaxon as if it were freshly and lovingly prepared "Crème Brûlée"! THAT IS WHY I LOVE DAMIEN SO!!!

Jaxon had already had "on the job training" of sorts and came to us ready to roll, with no dealer preparation necessary! I cannot fault something that he cannot take away!!! Therefore, I am expressing my unconditional love to all who really try to please us like Damien! And, I feel Jaxon definitely made a good first attempt on Broke Straight Boys and to Hell with how his Résumé reads!!! It was good enough to get Damien off and I just cannot imagine a greater, more concentrated pleasure of servicing our most deserving Damien!

Stimpy

Stimpy:

Could you make your font size smaller? I can still read it!

Stimpy

Personally, I love the neon-lime shade. Ravishing. Simply ravishing!