• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien And Romeo

Haha thanks bro and trust me il stay masculine! I just want to keep making good scenes for you all. So if you all want to see me get fucked rough then il try my best to look like I enjoy it hahaha

Hey D, did you get someone to type the last post for you. I note Your Signature Typing Mode Was Different. x

Haha thanks bro and trust me il stay masculine! I just want to keep making good scenes for you all. So if you all want to see me get fucked rough then il try my best to look like I enjoy it hahaha

And that my friend is the essence of what I enjoy the most! ...".try my best to look like I enjoy it.."

"...Be they; passionate, passive, dominate, submissive..as long as it's to the best of their ( by now) professional abilities, I will continue to enjoy and support..." betudidntknow

hope your feeling better Damian K....Miss seeing new shoots of you and whoever.......but always have your prior work to keep me entertained....LOLOLOLOLOL.........everytime time i look at you I think to myself....this has to be how God sculpted Adam....the perfect male figure, and personality to go with it.....I know we all have our "PERFECT MALE FORM" and you are it for me.....Damn you are hot......I can't post here what I would let you do to me.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
wishing the best for you always.....

hope your feeling better Damian K....Miss seeing new shoots of you and whoever.......but always have your prior work to keep me entertained....LOLOLOLOLOL.........everytime time i look at you I think to myself....this has to be how God sculpted Adam....the perfect male figure, and personality to go with it.....I know we all have our "PERFECT MALE FORM" and you are it for me.....Damn you are hot......I can't post here what I would let you do to me.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
wishing the best for you always.....

haha thanks bro very interesting. i do work very hard so im glad it shows :)

Hi! New to Broke Straight Boys and this video was the first I saw. Damien grinding on Romeo at the beginning had me hot instantly. Can't wait to see more from these two.

Hi! New to Broke Straight Boys and this video was the first I saw. Damien grinding on Romeo at the beginning had me hot instantly. Can't wait to see more from these two.

Hey Mag, welcome! You picked a great scene to "cum" in on; these guys are fun to watch! Hope you post your thoughts...and photos; we do like to share! If you get a chance, add your "10 facts" about yourself to the thread. :welcome: