• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien And Romeo

Really Really Really Really Really like Damien on bottom... love to watch a man than can enjoy taking one.... damn it Damien .... I think you liked it .... a little. I like the way you beg for it.

I did not address the bareback issue not because I changed my mind about it (still against it) because I didn't but because I don't see the point of bringing up that particular issue on the scenes' reviews. The debate on bareback scenes is not to be have here, in my opinion.

I'm one who loves touch - erotic massage, exploring bodies, active use of hands. I loved the way Damien would run his hands over Romeo's body, his chest, his back, his neck, his head. That kind of intimacy drives me wild!

I'm one who loves touch - erotic massage, exploring bodies, active use of hands. I loved the way Damien would run his hands over Romeo's body, his chest, his back, his neck, his head. That kind of intimacy drives me wild!

I kind of think Romeo liked it too, haha :biggrin:

I enjoyed many of the reviews too! There were so many of my observations shared by others! A while back I posted that I thought Damien had progressed a lot and in this scene it was more than evident! Romeo, to me, showed promise from the start in his first oral scene with Skyler and the shower scene afterwards. I thought that had an "erotic" feel to it. I know that these models can make up to 50-60k a year especially if they keep their audiences happy! These boys earned their coins in this scene, no doubt. I don't expect every scene to be as hot as this but, by now, some of these models should have a pretty good idea of what the Broke Straight Boys audience wants to see! There must be a way for them to incorporate that into their scenes like these two did in a non-mechanical way! (Jason does it 100% of the time)

I also said that Ayden had shown progression. I look forward to seeing something special come from him eventually as well! There certainly are more tops in this bunch than bottoms but, I really enjoy the versatile guys!

Just another observation: Two new things: "Cum for me" and position changed from just doggie and missionary to include side fucking! Very nice! One of my favorite positions and better camera angle for the audience. Kudos!

I would love to see a scene with the guys wearing all of the Broke Straight Boys shirts and underwear. I thought Damien had them on for this scene, but no. Just a thought.

Romeo and Damian should rank as real Stars of Broke Straight Boys after this scene. We haven't seen this kind of passion, intensity and enthusiasm for a long time on Broke Straight Boys Both of these guys have gotten better with each scene they've done. Hope they keep enjoying their work and get mates who are similarly inclined. This wasn't acting it was being in the moment. Kudos to Damien and Romeo for this one.

I can't take all the credit Romeo did a great job and I'm glad you all enjoyed it bc as u can tell we enjoyed making a really good scene for you all to get off too

I've also been on cam lately so feel free to stop by and catch your very own private show next time I'm on ;) Follow Me Via FB & Twitter For Exclusive Daily Updates Facebook.com/DamienKyleBSB & @DamienKyleBSB

Oh FUCK YESS!!! That was an amazing scene!!!! Either these 2 are great actors or they were genuinely hot for each other. OMG the beginning with Damien doing the denim hump with Romeo was driving me wild!! This was definitely a 5 star favorite. Don't know what else to say I think I'm still having an orgasm from watching that :w00t: Gotta have more scenes with these 2 together!!! :par50::thumbup:

You were great Damien, but the two of you together was the magic chemistry. When a guy can off load a cum dump like both of you did, that is the proof of the pudding. I will be watching your vid over and over for a long time to cum. Love you guys.

Well Thats Great I Hope You Stay Around For A While Because Once I Get Back To Work I Have Many More Great Films To Make For You To Enjoy :)

I found this film above average but far from a sizzler. The start was good but somehow it got lost in the middle. There are and will be hotter films made so it gets a middle 4 from me.

Well Thats Great I Hope You Stay Around For A While Because Once I Get Back To Work I Have Many More Great Films To Make For You To Enjoy :)

Although I do want you all better, can't you still film while in your cast? Thinking back on my "younger days," a cast never stopped a guy from fucking me...nor did I stop him!:bump:

Did you get the pins out yet Damien?

No I Havnt Got Them Taken Out Yet I Still Got 2 Weeks To Recover The Doc Said :/ & Beth Trust Me If It Was Up To Me Id Be Making Plenty Of Scenes Right Now With The Cast On. But I Guess Its Not A Good Look..lol But I Still Model Like Its A Prop

Had Family visiting so just got around to seeing this scene. WOW!!! My Damien is becoming a pretty good bottom! I'm cool with that Damien as long as you stay masculine lol This was a good scene for both models and will be a re-watch very soon.

Had Family visiting so just got around to seeing this scene. WOW!!! My Damien is becoming a pretty good bottom! I'm cool with that Damien as long as you stay masculine lol This was a good scene for both models and will be a re-watch very soon.

Haha thanks bro and trust me il stay masculine! I just want to keep making good scenes for you all. So if you all want to see me get fucked rough then il try my best to look like I enjoy it hahaha