• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dakota, Ian And Tyler Fuck Raw

I'm glad Mikeyank hasn't taught johnny how to "cut and paste" his comments lol

People always assume that guys with good jobs did well at school. Well that is not the case with me Rafe. I got enough GCSE for me to get an interview for an apprenticeship with a well known UK telecoms giant. Passed the interview and underwent 4 years intensive hands on training mixed with college training too. The point I am making is that you can do well even if you flunk at school. I read on here about the USA kinda ignoring the guys that havn't done so well, which I don't really believe. In this day of age, you gotta stand up and be counted and shout and say hey this is me, and not sit back and wait for the lottery win. Hope that's clear.

I assumed you were an educated man because of the way you present yourself. Intelligent, Articulate, Strong Willed,...A total compliment to you.....:thumbup1:

I assumed you were an educated man because of the way you present yourself. Intelligent, Articulate, Strong Willed,...A total compliment to you.....:thumbup1:

Thanks Rafe however, when I re read my post I noticed the use of gotta and kinda - sorry but that is years of postings on here. I certainly don't use those words in emails and logs that I write for work.