• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dakota Ford Fucks Chris Taylor Raw1

GayGeek256

Reaction score
Random question: One of the "Member Favorites" videos on my home page is Dakota Ford Fucks Chris Taylor Raw1. Does/did the #1 mean that this is supposed to be a two-part scene? (If so, where is the other half?)

This was my interpretation at the time, but seeing as we're now ten months out and Dakota's most recent (last? :thumbdown:) scene was two weeks after this one, I'm thinking this might have just been a typo.

Just seeing it on the home page reminded me though.

Random question: One of the "Member Favorites" videos on my home page is Dakota Ford Fucks Chris Taylor Raw1. Does/did the #1 mean that this is supposed to be a two-part scene? (If so, where is the other half?)

This was my interpretation at the time, but seeing as we're now ten months out and Dakota's most recent (last? :thumbdown:) scene was two weeks after this one, I'm thinking this might have just been a typo.

Just seeing it on the home page reminded me though.
I, being a HUGE Dakota fan, never noticed that "1" at the end. I tend to believe it was a typo...if not, then Dakota quit before another scene could be shot.

I'll chime in with an, I don't know. lol

My guess is that it is a typo that was meant to be an exclamation point (!) at the end of the title, instead of a (1).

It's great to see you posting GayGeek. :)