• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cute Young Movie Actors

that's a thumbs up :thumbup: from me re: JM, and DEFINATELY Danny Pintauro!!! (HMMM sorta IRONIC that his initials are "DP", huh??? LOL :thumbup:
OMG, you just named all of them from my younger days!!! I loved Jeremy Miller (the younger brother on Growing Pains), Kirk Cameron wasn't bad, either. How about later seasons of Who's the Boss with Danny Pintauro who later came out of the closet? Doogie Howser? Willie Ames on Eight is Enough? Jimmy McNichol? Phillip McKeon on Alice? Excuse me, I just need a moment alone......

My favorites aren't young. I love British actors and Hugh Grant, Colin Firth (he was wonderful in A Single Man) Daniel Radcliffe, and Jude Law are among my favorites, along with Ewan McGregor(scot). A handful of other actors come to mind. Elijah Wood, not as Frodo, is completely sexy. Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood. Johnny Depp. But my absolute favorite now, and then is Robert Downey, Jr. Actually, he's better now than he was in the 80's.

My favorites aren't young. I love British actors and Hugh Grant, Colin Firth (he was wonderful in A Single Man) Daniel Radcliffe, and Jude Law are among my favorites, along with Ewan McGregor(scot). A handful of other actors come to mind. Elijah Wood, not as Frodo, is completely sexy. Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood. Johnny Depp. But my absolute favorite now, and then is Robert Downey, Jr. Actually, he's better now than he was in the 80's.

Jude Law! :thumbup: Elijah Wood! And what about Colin Farrel (have you seen "A Home at the End of the World"?), or Ethan Hawke, or Jake Gyllenhaal, Orlando Bloom, Eric Bana, Viggo Mortenson, Ryan Phillipe, Brendan Fraser, Mark Wahlberg, Ed Norton, Keanu Reeves (cousin Jacob-Anthony?)

And I completely agree with you on Robert Downey Jr. He's genuinely funny and that goes further for me than just eye-candy (which he certainly was in the '80's "Less Than Zero" days!) I loved "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang," and I laughed my ass off watching him steal the show in "Tropic Thunder" (along with Tom Cruise in a cameo that will go down in history). I recently watched the "re-imagined" Sherlock Holmes film (where we get both Robert and Jude!) and his performance made a potentially awful film into a really enjoyable one. It seemed to me as if he were channeling a bit of Johnny Depp's "Jack Sparrow" along with his own take on Sherlock.

Jude Law! :thumbup: Elijah Wood! And what about Colin Farrel (have you seen "A Home at the End of the World"?), or Ethan Hawke, or Jake Gyllenhaal, Orlando Bloom, Eric Bana, Viggo Mortenson, Ryan Phillipe, Brendan Fraser, Mark Wahlberg, Ed Norton, Keanu Reeves (cousin Jacob-Anthony?)

And I completely agree with you on Robert Downey Jr. He's genuinely funny and that goes further for me than just eye-candy (which he certainly was in the '80's "Less Than Zero" days!) I loved "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang," and I laughed my ass off watching him steal the show in "Tropic Thunder" (along with Tom Cruise in a cameo that will go down in history). I recently watched the "re-imagined" Sherlock Holmes film (where we get both Robert and Jude!) and his performance made a potentially awful film into a really enjoyable one. It seemed to me as if he were channeling a bit of Johnny Depp's "Jack Sparrow" along with his own take on Sherlock.

I've had a crush on Robert Downey Jr. for ages. I was so happy when he finally got his act together. You named a few of my other favorites, Jake Gyllenhaal, Edward Norton, Brendan Fraser.

I also have a thing for the Brits. Love the actor who is currently in my avatar Bradley James. He stars in a sci-fi/fantasy show on the BBC called "Merlin." His co-star Colin Morgan is also a luscious cutie with cheekbones that could cut glass. While John Barrowman is hot, my favorite actor on "Torchwood" was Gareth David Lloyd. Gorgeous!

Stacey

Great picks!

Attachments

• elijah-wood-small.jpg
    elijah-wood-small.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 79
  • elijah_wood.jpg
    elijah_wood.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 22
  • jake_gyllenhaal_02.jpg
    jake_gyllenhaal_02.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 24
  • jake-gyllenhaal-4-287x300.jpg
    jake-gyllenhaal-4-287x300.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 82
  • brokeback_2601_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg
    brokeback_2601_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20

Colin Farrel is gorgeous for sure. For that matter, everyone you added to the list is, clock12! I just added a bunch of movies to my netflix queue! Thanks for the suggestions!

I loved RD, Jr in Sherlock with JL. :w00t:

I really like Drew Fuller, Matt Damon, and Hayden Christiansen...:thumbup:

Attachments

• Drew Fuller circuit09.jpg
    Drew Fuller circuit09.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 22
  • drew_fuller_5.jpg
    drew_fuller_5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 20
  • drew_fuller17.jpg
    drew_fuller17.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 18
  • HaydenChristensenPicture.jpg
    HaydenChristensenPicture.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 20
  • hayden_christensen_01.jpg
    hayden_christensen_01.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 21
  • hayden_christensen.jpg
    hayden_christensen.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
  • tn_matt-damon-nude-009.jpg
    tn_matt-damon-nude-009.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 60
  • tn_matt-damon-nude-001.jpg
    tn_matt-damon-nude-001.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 62
Not that young but...

I just found out I am two months older than Colin Farrell. Well that is just crazy I knew that guy had a year or two on me. Gosh I am getting up there I guess. But Look How great he still looks and he swears and has an attitude that I find very sexy. I do like them bad boys.

Attachments

• colin_farrell_008.jpg
    colin_farrell_008.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Colin_Farrell_BollywoodSargam_hot_170285.jpg
    Colin_Farrell_BollywoodSargam_hot_170285.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 19
I think Jake Gyllenhaal, Orlando Bloom are hot but my favorite is the American-British actor Andrew Garfield. He was born in LA in 1983 and his family moved to England when he was three years old. Garfield is Jewish, was raised in Surrey, England and was a gymnast during his early years.

He has stared in: Lions for Lambs, Boy A, The Social Network, Never Let Me Go and we will get to see him jump acround in lycra in the as yet untitled Spiderman Reboot. I dig his dark hair and brown eyes....hot as hell. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Undie (off for a cold shower)

Attachments

• andrew-garfield-briefs1-425x223.jpg
    andrew-garfield-briefs1-425x223.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Andrew-Garfield.jpg
    Andrew-Garfield.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Andrew Garfield.jpg
    Andrew Garfield.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 19
I think Jake Gyllenhaal, Orlando Bloom are hot but my favorite is the American-British actor Andrew Garfield. He was born in LA in 1983 and his family moved to England when he was three years old. Garfield is Jewish, was raised in Surrey, England and was a gymnast during his early years.

He has stared in: Lions for Lambs, Boy A, The Social Network, Never Let Me Go and we will get to see him jump acround in lycra in the as yet untitled Spiderman Reboot. I dig his dark hair and brown eyes....hot as hell. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for introducing me to young Mr. Garfield, especially the shot of him in his briefs. He is indeed a lovely young man. :001_tt2:

Of the three mentioned, Orlando takes it, hands down. If you find pictures of him in his underwear, I will have a new favorite underwear picture.:001_tt2:

Orlando??

Of the three mentioned, Orlando takes it, hands down. If you find pictures of him in his underwear, I will have a new favorite underwear picture.:001_tt2:

Ms. K,

Do you mean this Orlando with the sexy butt?

Undie

Attachments

• OrlandoBloomMirandaKerrRR03.jpg
    OrlandoBloomMirandaKerrRR03.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 22
  • orlando 2qvtxjp.jpg
    orlando 2qvtxjp.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 20
  • orlando 9493.jpg
    orlando 9493.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 22
Channing Tatum is so sexy I would let him crack out a whip on my ass. Mr. Transformers is also very hot but in a different way. and dont forget chris evans.

Isn't the guy on bottom (in th picture hehe) Shia LaBeouf?