• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cute Young Movie Actors

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
As an older fellow, I haven't kept up with the young Hollywood heartthrobs of today. I very rarely go to movies, and don't watch much on TV either. I do have HBO, Cinnemax, and Showtime, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any movies to watch featuring any hot young actors.

There was a time when I used to read all the reviews, and would go on opening weekend to watching films with young Tom Cruise or Rob Lowe, or Matt Dillon, among others. A few summers ago, I was out of town on business and went to see Hairspray with Zac Efron. He was very hot. So can any of you folks recommend anything featuring any hotties that I might enjoy?

Thanks

I just watched "Killers" with Ashton Kutcher last night. He has a few scenes with his shirt off and I almost came right there on the couch. I forgot he used to be an underwear model before he became an actor.
Oh, the movie is funny too.

I just watched "Killers" with Ashton Kutcher last night. He has a few scenes with his shirt off and I almost came right there on the couch. I forgot he used to be an underwear model before he became an actor.
Ashton Kutcher is definitely one of my favorites from this past decade. He is exactly my type of guy. I've often watched reruns of that silly 70's show just to see young, dumb, (and obviously full of cum) Kelso. I will look out for Killers. Thanks for the tip, wannabe.

I would like to make a proposal

As an older fellow, I haven't kept up with the young Hollywood heartthrobs of today. I very rarely go to movies, and don't watch much on TV either. I do have HBO, Cinnemax, and Showtime, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any movies to watch featuring any hot young actors.

There was a time when I used to read all the reviews, and would go on opening weekend to watching films with young Tom Cruise or Rob Lowe, or Matt Dillon, among others. A few summers ago, I was out of town on business and went to see Hairspray with Zac Efron. He was very hot. So can any of you folks recommend anything featuring any hotties that I might enjoy?

Thanks

Dear mikeyank,

Not being exactly a kid myself, while this is somewhat tame romatic comedy I love Ryan Reynolds with Sandra Bullock in "The Proposal". He is running around shirtless and even nude with Sandra Bullock in one scene. I think Ryan is so "hawt" that he almost makes me wet my panties, and before you make any incorrect assumptions, no I am definitely a male who doesn't require "depends" or any female underwear.

I would love to have him or a reasonable "facsimile" or even a clone routinely running around nude in my bedroom.

Recently I've been watching the DVD series "Noah's Arc" Having spent many years living in the West Indies, the Virgin Islands, East Africa and West Africa, I have a deep appreciation for men of color. For my tastes, "Noah's Arc" is the perfect eye candy.

Chafu213

Last edited:

I always thought that Topher Grace of "That 70's Show" was highly underrated as an actor. I've seen him in a few movies since T.S.S. and he looks great. Very handsome in a soft, smooth faced way. Beautiful eyes...

Chafu213: Several years ago, I had the opportunity to meet Darryl Stephens, Noah from "Noah's Ark", when the show was first airing. He is so beautiful in person and a great big sweetheart. You have excellent taste!

I liked Chris Pine in the latest Star Trek, which surprised me a bit. I've long been a fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who I think has made some great choices in the films he has opted to do, typically indie and unusual).

For eye candy, let's see... Aaron Johnson, Josh Hartnett, Mitch Hewer, Adam Brody, Tom Welling, Anton Yelchin (Star Trek again), Ben Barnes, Cillian Murphy, Rupert Grint (I don't care, I like him), Tobey Maguire, Ryan Kwanten, Steven R. McQueen, Matt Dallas, Jared Padalecki, William Moseley, Rick Malambri, Nicholas Hoult, Hunter Parrish, Cam Gigandet, Alex Pettyfer, Zach Roerig, ... OK, so most of these aren't exactly Oscar-bait, but they are some kind of bait, I'm sure. (Many of these are geekalicious, too.)

And no, I'm not into the Twilight films at all (or any other vampire dreck not written by Bram Stoker, or at least Anne Rice), even though this list has a few Twilight, True Blood, and Vampire Diaries cast members. The only connection is that, apparently, Hollywood insists on remarkably beautiful people to play the undead. (Unless it's zombies.)

Last edited:
the 70's show

Ashton Kutcher is definitely one of my favorites from this past decade. He is exactly my type of guy. I've often watched reruns of that silly 70's show just to see young, dumb, (and obviously full of cum) Kelso. I will look out for Killers. Thanks for the tip, wannabe.

I watch reruns EVERYDAY! Its great! they are a hot group. Ive seen a cock in their briefs and an ass crack. It's as far as they can go on tv.
The situations are hot too. Aston Kutcher was VERY good in Killers I watched it last night. It was like Nick and Nora Charles in the Thin Man.
AND Aston Kutcher was so hot too.

Topher Grace

I always thought that Topher Grace of "That 70's Show" was highly underrated as an actor. I've seen him in a few movies since T.S.S. and he looks great. Very handsome in a soft, smooth faced way. Beautiful eyes...

another cutie in that 70's show.
reminds me of Tyler. He doesnt need to do anything and still be sexy. Usually sex with a woman turns me off but when he jumps on Donna I love it.

I liked Chris Pine in the latest Star Trek, which surprised me a bit. I've long been a fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who I think has made some great choices in the films he has opted to do, typically indie and unusual).

For eye candy, let's see... Aaron Johnson, Josh Hartnett, Mitch Hewer, Adam Brody, Tom Welling, Anton Yelchin (Star Trek again), Ben Barnes, Cillian Murphy, Rupert Grint (I don't care, I like him), Tobey Maguire, Ryan Kwanten, Steven R. McQueen, Matt Dallas, Jared Padalecki, William Moseley, Rick Malambri, Nicholas Hoult, Hunter Parrish, Cam Gigandet, Alex Pettyfer, Zach Roerig, ... OK, so most of these aren't exactly Oscar-bait, but they are some kind of bait, I'm sure. (Many of these are geekalicious, too.)

And no, I'm not into the Twilight films at all (or any other vampire dreck not written by Bram Stoker, or at least Anne Rice), even though this list has a few Twilight, True Blood, and Vampire Diaries cast members. The only connection is that, apparently, Hollywood insists on remarkably beautiful people to play the undead. (Unless it's zombies.)

Clock12, we are definitely twins with another mother! May I be so bold as to add one more to your list? Hayden Christiensen.

How about Matthew Bromer from White Collar?

Attachments

• tcm7kpuuwlt47mp4.jpg
    tcm7kpuuwlt47mp4.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 40
  • ceg63mrr0xzzm3re.jpg
    ceg63mrr0xzzm3re.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23
  • id5o13nn6h8uiu56.jpg
    id5o13nn6h8uiu56.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 25

Attachments

• chace_crawford_nate.jpg
    chace_crawford_nate.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 23
  • chace-crawford-footloose.jpg
    chace-crawford-footloose.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 53
  • chace-crawford-footloose-1.jpg
    chace-crawford-footloose-1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 25
  • chace_crawford_gossip_girl.jpg
    chace_crawford_gossip_girl.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 24
  • W-chace-crawford.jpg
    W-chace-crawford.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 26
Nice!

How about Chace Crawford?

A little young for my tastes, but still cute. Do you guys know of other hotties out there in Today's pop culture? I tend to not read People and the Enquirer. haha So I'm a bit out of the loop on today's hottest faces or bodies.

A little young for my tastes, but still cute. Do you guys know of other hotties out there in Today's pop culture? I tend to not read People and the Enquirer. haha So I'm a bit out of the loop on today's hottest faces or bodies.

I never read those celebrity rags or silly tabloids, either. And I live in the middle of nowhere. I am out of so many loops that I just have to make my own. Google is my friend. And so long as the individual is at least 21, that's not too young for me. :cool: (Okay, so yeah, in practice 21 may be too young for me, depending on said individual's ability to hold a decent conversation. But I have met a few.)

Who I think

I have to say Zac Efron is the cutest. He was in that movie 17 Again and he was so unbelievably beautiful. I had no idea anyone could be so fantastic looking in all my life. Mr. Johnny Depp was my first favorite I liked him for like ever, but Little Efron has now taken his place in my top ten favs. Also I think that he is a friend of Dorothy. I saw a photo of him kissing another hottie. I am glad he is a member of the team ya know.:cool:

Attachments

• zac-efron.jpg
    zac-efron.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Oh Ive got more

Channing Tatum is so sexy I would let him crack out a whip on my ass. Mr. Transformers is also very hot but in a different way. and dont forget chris evans.

Attachments

• channing.jpg
    channing.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 48
  • shia_labeouf.jpg
    shia_labeouf.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 73
  • chris-evans-1.jpg
    chris-evans-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 45
look but never touch....

ok, here is where I REALLY pour out, lol. I liked Ricky Schroeder in Silver Spoons era, later seasons of Growing Pains, Mark (the youngest kid),as well Edward Furlong in T2, some of those younger 'Boy bands', aka Justin Bieber. 'N Sync, et al. I have others, but just too embarrassed to say, lol!

ok, here is where I REALLY pour out, lol. I liked Ricky Schroeder in Silver Spoons era, later seasons of Growing Pains, Mark (the youngest kid),as well Edward Furlong in T2, some of those younger 'Boy bands', aka Justin Bieber. 'N Sync, et al. I have others, but just too embarrassed to say, lol!

OMG, you just named all of them from my younger days!!! I loved Jeremy Miller (the younger brother on Growing Pains), Kirk Cameron wasn't bad, either. How about later seasons of Who's the Boss with Danny Pintauro who later came out of the closet? Doogie Howser? Willie Ames on Eight is Enough? Jimmy McNichol? Phillip McKeon on Alice? Excuse me, I just need a moment alone......