• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cute Butts!

denver0102

Reaction score
So for those of you who know me, I am a huge fan of guys asses. In fact nothing turns me on more than a nice, firm, and tight male ass :) Here are some pics of what I am talking about....feel free to post some of your favs too!

cute_butt.jpg
cute_butt2.jpg
bubble_butt3.jpg
cutebutt.jpg
chaz_butt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So for those of you who know me, I am a huge fan of guys asses. In fact nothing turns me on more than a nice, firm, and tight male ass :) Here are some pics of what I am talking about....feel free to post some of your favs too!

Here are a few of my favorite butts, missing one though :thumbup:YOURS hehe
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Cute Butts Drive Me Nuts

:001_tongue: You're right....tight butts drive me nuts....that is generally the primary interest point for me before a guy gets a second look. I love it when Dan has the Broke Straight Boys on set, get undressed and makes them turn around for a butt shot. :drool:

thanx

Gr8 ass shots. Thanks Denver. One of them yours?

I like the ass of the guy on the bike, too. That is a gr8 shot.

There is nothing like a nice ass, well, maybe a nice thick dick. I like 'em both.

Bums i like ..... The black and white ones are from a set called vintage bums ..... Slim .. anything like yours

Attachments

• vintage_beach_bum.jpg
    vintage_beach_bum.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 31
  • puppetry_bums_203x152.jpg
    puppetry_bums_203x152.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Bums-216.jpg
    Bums-216.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 2849940810_9d89ea9306.jpg
    2849940810_9d89ea9306.jpg