• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Curious

aquarius

Reaction score
I've scanned the various threads but all topics seem to overlap anymore and I didn't notice an answer: Is there any reason why there is no Friday update this week?

A very good question Aquarius/Rifle. It might be an editing typo. Let's hope.:confused1:

I was wondering the same thing. I was beginning to think it might be one of the changes that are going to be made. Lets hope not, we need 3 a week, especially since Straight Boys Jerk Off does not update anymore.

For us long timers, if you remember, Mark bumped up the updates to 3 per week in order to move the backlog of episodes that were coming out of D&E.
So for the last 12 - 18 months we have been getting bonus updates every week.
As for the "Friday Update" Mark may have an answer.

three a week is like a tax break..once you give it, it's nearly impossible to take it away.

Just so I don't seem totally stupid -

December's updates (as all have been) were on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Monday 6,13,20,27
Wednesday 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Friday 3, 10, 17, 24 and none on the 31. The next are on the 3 and 5th. So it would appear we are back to two updates a week. Must be hoping to make the D&E Scenes last into February.

For those who've not noticed the schedule - the updates are posted by Eastern Standard Time, so Friday at 12:01 AM would still be Thursday in the rest of the country.

The cutback doesn't seem to matter too much. I just found it a curious delay in getting to the new product.

The cutback doesn't seem to matter too much. I just found it a curious delay in getting to the new product.
This past Monday, David was commenting on the remainder of his Broke Straight Boys shoots on a "Tyler" thread, and said:

"Also I think there should be another 6-8 weeks worth of updates of D&E content to go but I'm not 100% sure, but I know its coming to the end of the content I filmed for Broke Straight Boys"

As David now appears to be totally out of the loop with Mark's plans for the future of Broke Straight Boys, I assume that David was projecting that time frame based on the "three a week" releases. Rifle makes a good point implying that the cutback is "curious", as it seems to be a "stalling tactic" in getting to the new content.

Mark also told us that the new content would be released within a month of it's being shot, and that he would go back to the thread regarding what we want to see on the new Broke Straight Boys in January. So does this mean that there is no new content yet?

Once again Rifle is perceptive regarding the transition from old to new, and I appreciate his take on how things are moving forward.

Back to our regular schedule

I'm glad to see that they apparently had some dates mixed up on the update schedule last week. And there have been some entertaining and surprising scenes in the last week.

Thank you Mark, for not cutting back on the updates.

Just so I don't seem totally stupid -

December's updates (as all have been) were on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Monday 6,13,20,27
Wednesday 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Friday 3, 10, 17, 24 and none on the 31. The next are on the 3 and 5th. So it would appear we are back to two updates a week. Must be hoping to make the D&E Scenes last into February.

For those who've not noticed the schedule - the updates are posted by Eastern Standard Time, so Friday at 12:01 AM would still be Thursday in the rest of the country.

WE are still getting 3 per week.

The 3rd, 5th, & 8th are all in one calendar week as were;
27, 29, 31 and
20, 22, 24 and
13, 15, 17 and
6, 8, 10 and so on.

Perhaps since the 31st was New Years Eve (Hic!) he moved it to the 1st (Sat.) and decided to use Sat as the third. vid going forward.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Happy New Year!

Maybe on the moon or wherever you've been for the last week you didn't notice that the update we received on the first was scheduled for the 3rd. It just suddenly appeared unannounced on the first. Until it appeared, there was no update scheduled for the first. We discussed it for several days and there was no comment forthcoming from management. As they say, 'hind'sight is clearer.

"What we require now, Captain Kirk, is a feat of linguistic legerdemain and a degree of intrepidity."