• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cumming - October 17th - Ethan Steel Fucks Sky Clesi

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was working today and just checked out the upcoming scenes and I'm thrilled to see this one in the lineup. First my JAKE fucked Sky and now cute little wise talking, big dicked Ethan Steel will have his way with Sky, who by the way seems to be loving having a big dick inside of him, so I am most definitely looking forward to the magic on October 17th!!!! Yum Yum! :001_tt2:

Ethan Steel Fucks Sky Clesi

Date: Oct 17, 2019
Sky gets his sweet little ass destroyed by Ethan Steel, who fills him up and fucks him hard!

2198-cover.jpg

I was working today and just checked out the upcoming scenes and I'm thrilled to see this one in the lineup. First my JAKE fucked Sky and now cute little wise talking, big dicked Ethan Steel will have his way with Sky, who by the way seems to be loving having a big dick inside of him, so I am most definitely looking forward to the magic on October 17th!!!! Yum Yum! :001_tt2:

Sky gets his sweet little ass destroyed by Ethan Steel, who fills him up and fucks him hard!

Where’s this Jake/Sky scene? I wanna see. Or are you thinking of Jake and Erickson?

Where’s this Jake/Sky scene? I wanna see. Or are you thinking of Jake and Erickson?
You are correct again wise one. lol I think you know what I'm thinking better than I do.

I love having a younger, sharper mind here keeping me in check, lol

You are correct again wise one. lol I think you know what I'm thinking better than I do.

I love having a younger, sharper mind here keeping me in check, lol

I ain’t that young! But I figured you were talking about my husband, Ethan Erickson. I go by Jay Erickson now.

2198-cover.jpg

Wow, I look forward to that scene! Sky was a total top until Jos Alvarez popped his anal cherry, and I believe that Sky has bottomed in every one of his scenes since. I guess that Jos Alvarez gives a new meaning to "conversion therapy." Ethan will have fun fucking Sky's hot little twink ass, and hopefully Sky will have a good time as well. Plus by getting to watch these two hot twinks go at it, all Broke Straight Boys members are winners as well.

Wow, I look forward to that scene! Sky was a total top until Jos Alvarez popped his anal cherry, and I believe that Sky has bottomed in every one of his scenes since. I guess that Jos Alvarez gives a new meaning to "conversion therapy." Ethan will have fun fucking Sky's hot little twink ass, and hopefully Sky will have a good time as well. Plus by getting to watch these two hot twinks go at it, all Broke Straight Boys members are winners as well.

I’m with you KG, my kind of conversion therapy!

I, too, am looking forward to this scene. Especially if Ethan can perform as he did in his last two videos, i.e. with no sign of "The Syndrome". If he does, and knowing how much Sky has taken to getting fucked since his "conversion" - lol !! by Jos Alvarez, then we'll have one hot scene!!

Yay, more Sky. Can't wait.
Great Lkpt. A boy for you and a boy for me. Lol. But I am a fan of Sky as well. This could be a hot scene. And as Stowe said, if Ethan has conquered his issues with “the syndrome”, it could be a smoking hot scene. And I sure hope the mic is on Ethan as I love his “sex talk” during his scenes, even though I can only hear about a third of what he is saying.:frown:

Great Lkpt. A boy for you and a boy for me. Lol. But I am a fan of Sky as well. This could be a hot scene. And as Stowe said, if Ethan has conquered his issues with “the syndrome”, it could be a smoking hot scene. And I sure hope the mic is on Ethan as I love his “sex talk” during his scenes, even though I can only hear about a third of what he is saying.:frown:

Great point! Turn up the microphone nearest the models as Ethan tends to lower his voice for the dirty smack talk, which often is very hot and amusing.

Tomorrow will finally be the release of this one which I'm most definitely looking forward to. This was shot before the before and after the scenes updates, which could have proven very interesting for these two models. I am hoping for a very hot scene with the still #2 ranked model on this site Sky Clesi getting fucked by the wise cracking cocky and big cocked twink Ethan Steel. :001_tt2:

Tomorrow will finally be the release of this one which I'm most definitely looking forward to. This was shot before the before and after the scenes updates, which could have proven very interesting for these two models. I am hoping for a very hot scene with the still #2 ranked model on this site Sky Clesi getting fucked by the wise cracking cocky and big cocked twink Ethan Steel. :001_tt2:

Ethan definitely deserves the Full Axel.

It was a good scene. I hated, “suck my cock”. I don’t love the word cock, but I’ve said that before on the forum. I prefer the word DICK. I think it sounds nastier and sexier, and quite honestly, Straighter. Just my preference. I was a little put off at the insertion point, because I felt Sky was uncomfortable and Ethan was a little too forceful, but I think the editing came into play to smooth that out.
I think Sky may have an upcoming scene with Max Jay, but I’m not sure. I think this may be one of the last scenes Broke Straight Boys has of Sky Clesi and it makes me VERY SAD.