• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

cum sucking/bareback

I guess I spoke too soon again. I was complimenting you on your support for condoms - a position which, because of its sexual nature is much more difficult to take than the other current politically correct positions: opposing the smoking of cigarettes, the driving of gas guzzling cars, and drinking of highly sugared beverages, all of which require much less in the way of personal commitment and determination. Raising a glass, to the best of my knowledge has always been synonymous with toasting. If it has another meaning, then it has escaped my fifty plus years of literary endeavors and therefore it matters not what the glass contains, it is the gesture that counts.

I won't withdraw the sentiment or the intent, but I am withdrawing from this thread. If I'm that difficult to understand, I don't deserve to be discussing something this important.

OK, that's more or less what I thought you meant, but the premise was so shaky, that support for the use of condoms is somehow very controversial and requiring of courage, that I pretty much dismissed it and went looking for a subplot. To me like it's preaching to the choir to support safer sex, whereas trying to get surly, bloodshot smokers to give it up, or bugging Tyler to dump his 4x4 for a li'l blue hybrid, or telling people their sugary soft drinks are going to be taxed to pay for preventive health care, those are the braver crusades.

To be frank I thought you were taking a swipe (your hypothesis that my romanticizing barebacking might provoke a young person to risk his life trying it out, thereby turning me theoretically into a potential homicide) and then getting out of range with your toast. That's ignoble of me to suspect you, but I've seen it a time or two (you probably don't even realize you do it) and so I was alert, too alert.

Thanks for your support of my support. By the way, do you personally like to watch guys have sex without the top sporting a condom? There's this very cute couple on Xtube who are latex and fat free, manly little twink types, very funny and hot as hell. I just think it looks so great. Please come back to the thread. We understand you better than you think, and I personally love and respect you a lot, the whole you, no lie.

OK, that's more or less what I thought you meant, but the premise was so shaky, that support for the use of condoms is somehow very controversial and requiring of courage, that I pretty much dismissed it and went looking for a subplot. To me like it's preaching to the choir to support safer sex, whereas trying to get surly, bloodshot smokers to give it up, or bugging Tyler to dump his 4x4 for a li'l blue hybrid, or telling people their sugary soft drinks are going to be taxed to pay for preventive health care, those are the braver crusades.

To be frank I thought you were taking a swipe (your hypothesis that my romanticizing barebacking might provoke a young person to risk his life trying it out, thereby turning me theoretically into a potential homicide) and then getting out of range with your toast. That's ignoble of me to suspect you, but I've seen it a time or two (you probably don't even realize you do it) and so I was alert, too alert.

Thanks for your support of my support. By the way, do you personally like to watch guys have sex without the top sporting a condom? There's this very cute couple on Xtube who are latex and fat free, manly little twink types, very funny and hot as hell. I just think it looks so great. Please come back to the thread. We understand you better than you think, and I personally love and respect you a lot, the whole you, no lie.

Me too :thumbup1: