• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Crazy...

betudidntknow

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I live in Florida, near Tampa. I heard about this in the local and national news. Nothing surprises me any more. My brother, nephew and my nephew's brother-in-law are all cops in that area. My nephew's partner was killed in a drive by shooting as he approached an intersection about four years ago. My nephew had the night off that night or else he would have also been killed in that incident. Terminal illnesses are anticipated but criminal crimes are not.

Nothing surprises me any more!

That poor man. I live in that region also. So it has been a bid story here obviously. I feel very sad for the man. Not that I excuse him firing upon law enforcement. I suspect he was hoping they would mortally wound him so it would all be over for him.

That poor man. I live in that region also. So it has been a bid story here obviously. I feel very sad for the man. Not that I excuse him firing upon law enforcement. I suspect he was hoping they would mortally wound him so it would all be over for him.

That's exactly what my friend expressed as his rationale!