• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Coors Light Splash Bash Reception, Friday, June 5th, Phoenix

Now I can attest to the fact that these are str8 boys. Doing stuff on stage and on the futon is a job for these boys. If they're going to go home with some one it's going to be a girl. You can look at the menu, but you can't order. You can fondle the merchandise, but it's display only. Sorry guys you won't be getting a protein shake or injection from these boys (or the other way around) no matter what you offer. That being said if you pour enough liquor into them, they do get a bit frisky (Wayne hasn't made it to the frisky stage yet)! And they love to show off. So everybody can have a good time.

Here's some pics I took with my cell..... they are not great but they will do. The big dick one is Derek (of course, the boy is 6" soft!), then Johnny's cock (my hand), Wayne at the reception and breakfast, Johnny with his legs up showing me his hiney........

I am sooooooo lucky!

Jayce

Attachments

• 96e3857316f4.jpg
    96e3857316f4.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 472df35c68c2.jpg
    472df35c68c2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 26
  • b36e3be0afe7.jpg
    b36e3be0afe7.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 24
  • bd176f8fc001.jpg
    bd176f8fc001.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 24
  • e78c75c2f416.jpg
    e78c75c2f416.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Ok Jayce I'm glad for you but so dam jellous I could soil myself. So I got to ask what did it cost you for such special treatment? My acceptable distance to travel to see them keeps climbing and some day soon their location and my distance are going to come together.

Ok Jayce I'm glad for you but so dam jellous I could soil myself. So I got to ask what did it cost you for such special treatment? My acceptable distance to travel to see them keeps climbing and some day soon their location and my distance are going to come together.

A number of drinks, a smile, and some back rubs. The boys are very frisky and playful although they can also hold a conversation. Johnny is quite the story teller and when gets going he's on a roll! Basically they are getting paid for a certain amount of grab ass, full frontal nudity where allowed, and dropping some cum on stage upon occasion. Damn, isn't that a great job? These boys make evryone feel like they are the center of the universe.... I don't think I got that much "special" treatment. It did help that this was a gig at a hotel and they had a room and I had a room..... So i got to put on Derek's tattoos and then entice Johnny up to their room for some pics cause I gotta report back to you guys! You know that they are getting some great PR out of this as well, so I guess we're all even (although I'd rather have Derek's cock in my hands.....):001_tt2:

I'm sure they'll get to your part of the world sometime Denny. If they do, move heaven and earth to make it to the event and then you'll be given the "special treatment".

Be well.

Jayce

A number of drinks, a smile, and some back rubs. The boys are very frisky and playful although they can also hold a conversation. Johnny is quite the story teller and when gets going he's on a roll! Basically they are getting paid for a certain amount of grab ass, full frontal nudity where allowed, and dropping some cum on stage upon occasion. Damn, isn't that a great job? These boys make evryone feel like they are the center of the universe.... I don't think I got that much "special" treatment. It did help that this was a gig at a hotel and they had a room and I had a room..... So i got to put on Derek's tattoos and then entice Johnny up to their room for some pics cause I gotta report back to you guys! You know that they are getting some great PR out of this as well, so I guess we're all even (although I'd rather have Derek's cock in my hands.....):001_tt2:

I'm sure they'll get to your part of the world sometime Denny. If they do, move heaven and earth to make it to the event and then you'll be given the "special treatment".

Be well.

Jayce

OMG Jayce. They sound incredible! What kindness and hospitality they showed you. Amazing!! What a group of guys. :thumbup:

Some more pics for your enjoyment of the reception.

Attachments

• SDC12945.jpg
    SDC12945.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC12943.jpg
    SDC12943.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 23
  • SDC12939.jpg
    SDC12939.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC12937.jpg
    SDC12937.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 23
  • SDC12936.jpg
    SDC12936.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC12934.jpg
    SDC12934.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 22
  • SDC12932.jpg
    SDC12932.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
  • SDC12931.jpg
    SDC12931.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23
  • SDC12946.jpg
    SDC12946.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 25

Be well.

Jayce

Great job getting out with the boys Jayce.